Chapter 12

Persue-

Chapter 12-

"Fine then be a bitch! Maybe you're stalker can take you home" he spoke bitterly before getting into his car and driving off.

"Harry?" I spoke quietly, approaching him.

******************************************************

"It's fine Elle...I'm fine" he sniffled and wiped his nose with his sleeve.

"No Harry it's not 'fine'...how long did the uhm letters go on for?" I asked him, leaning down and joining him as he sat on the floor.

"Bout' 6 months, give or take a few" he sniffled again.

"I'm so sorry Harry" I mumbled grasping his hand that was laid lazily on his thigh.

"S'not you're fault, it was mine really...how could I think that a girl like you would ever go for a guy like me, stupid really" he smiled sadly, finally looking me in the eye.

"No Harry it's not you're fault! What Mark and his friends did was cruel and unnecessary. And I don't know what you mean about a 'girl like me'? Harry you're handsome, charming, sweet and you're really smart! Any girl would be lucky to have you" I pressed my lips to his cheek lightly hoping that would lift his spirits, his cheeks were red and puffy and slightly wet from his tears.

His head turned to me fully, "you're the only girl I want" he spoke deeply before pressing his pink plump lips to mine.

**************

Soz it took ages to update and sorry that the update is short but they will get longer and better 😘😘😘😘