Chapter 13

Chapter 13-

His head turned to me fully, "you're the only girl I want" he spoke deeply before pressing his pink plum lips against mine.

***********************************************************

"H-harry I can't do this-" I lightly pushed him making him pull back.

"Come on babe live a little" he smiled before trying to kiss me again.

***********************************************************

(FLASH BACK OVER// PRESENT)

"Baby girl...Babe...Elle...Ellie bear" Harry spoke pulling me out of my day dream.

"Huh? What?" I spoke pushing him away from me.

"Well we were discussing you're punishment when you spaced out" he smiled softly pulling me back into his arms.

"P-please don't" I whispered.

"P-punish me I mean" I spoke louder.

"But you were bad baby...if I didn't punish you it wouldn't be fair would it, because you wouldn't learn you're lesson" he smiled softly brushing his nose against my cheek.

"I'll be good I swear! I will do anything! Just please don't'" I begged

"Anything?" He smirked pulling me closer...if that was even bloody possible.

"Well maybe not anything but I could- will, I will be good I promise!" I begged, tugging his arm slightly.

"Fine baby...one more chance! But next time and you will get punished straight away! You're so lucky I love you Ellie bear" I smiled and pressed a kiss to my forehead while I cringed at the dorky nickname.

"Now you're pancakes have gone cold haven't they baby?" He looked over to the cold pancakes that had been left astray on the table.

I nodded slightly and shrugged awkwardly.

"Well how about you go into the living room and watch some tv while I make you a proper breakfast huh baby?" He asked making me nod. He gripped my hips slightly pulling me into an open mouthed snog making me noticeably cringe but he brushed it off as he ushered me into the living room and turning on tv before walking back to kitchen.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand cringing again, I flicked through the channels trying to find something to watch, as per usual nothing, so I just put on some random crap on while thinking of my plan to escape.

***************

Soz for the long wait! Ily guys!  5 votes for the next chapter and I will update as soon as it gets 5 votes so VOTE! ALSO this chapter was crappy and rushed and TRUST me this is just a filler and will get better! Xxxxxx