Chapter 8

"I forgive you baby, I would never think you're prude you are perfect, and I cannot wait to take you're virginity" he whispered lovingly, "but that doesn't change the fact that you said his name when I told you not too! So for that you have to be punished" his voice changed drastically as he whispered the last view words making me freeze.

********************************

"P-punished" I squeaked out nervously.

"Yes baby girl, I'm sorry it has to be this way but I can't have you disobeying me, that's not how relationships work" he spoke softly, caressing my cheek.

"B-but people don't get punished in relationships either" I tried to sound confident but my voice cracked half way through my sentence, betraying me.

"Baby of coarse they do, that's how they show the love each other by not being naughty" he smiled pushing a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

"So if you were naughty would I punish you?" I asked him quietly.

"Yes" he answered with no hesitation, "the idea of you punishing me turns me on a lot actually" he mumbled into my hair, his hand grazing my knee.

"Why does that turn you on" I asked confused.

"The idea of you tying me up, gagging me, handcuffing me, spanking me, fuck it turns me on so much" he groaned nipping at my ear. Wait WHAT handcuffing?!? Gagging?!?! Spanking?!?! No! Fuck no!

"Uhm you're not going to do that to me are you?" I whispered as he continued his assault on my ear bringing it down to my neck.

"Maybe I haven't decided yet...probably" he mumbled softly.

"B-but-" I stammered.

"Come on babe, live a little" he smirked against my neck.

That sentence reminded me of when we met...

********************

5 votes for the next update plz xxxxxxxxx there's a lot more that 5 readers so it's not that hard VOTE PLZ xxxxx