Chapter 6

Before I could answer he kissed my forehead and unlocked the door...is he going to let me go?

****************************************

"Now come on let's go and have some breakfast, you must be starving" He smiled holding my hand and pulling me slightly.

"I thought you were going to let me go?" I whispered questionably, "no baby we've just been through this, you're mine. Obviously they have brainwashed you against me but that's ok because deep down you still love me and I know it" he muttered into my hair, kissing the top of my head.

"Harry I-" I began only to be interrupted, "now let's not talk about this anymore before I get angry" he smiled sweetly pulling me down the stairs.

"don't worry baby girl I remember all you're favourite cereals and breakfasts, so do you want pancakes?toast? Eggs? Bacon? Sausage? Cheerios? Special K? Coco pops?" He spoke so fast I almost didn't here him, he seemed nervous?

"Uhm pancakes is fine" I whispered quietly, maybe if I pretend to like him he might let his guard down and I can leave.

"Nutella?" He asked holding out the jar, I nodded slightly and he smiled back starting to make the pancakes.

"Are you ever going to let me go Harry?" I asked, completely contradicting myself on what I just said about pretending to like him. I watched his back muscles tense as he placed the pancakes on a plate.

"How many times are we gonna go though this baby girl? You are mine! You are mine to please! Mine to kiss! Mine to love! And mine to take! Mine! You love me and it's plainly obvious! You don't need to play hard to get anymore baby, you've got me, and I've got you." He voice lowered as he gradually calmed himself down.

"Now come and eat you're breakfast baby" he smiled and put the pancakes and jar of Nutella in front of me.

"Can I have a drink please?" I whispered barely audible.

"Cup of tea?" He asked putting the kettle on and I nodded.

"Answer me with words baby" he murmured coming closer to me running his lips across my cheek, leaning down so he was at my level.

"Yes please" I mumbled shoving practically half a pancake in my mouth.

"Now see that wasn't that hard was it baby girl?" He smiled making me roll my eyes.

"Don't role you're eyes at me sweetheart or the pancakes won't be the only thing getting shoved down you're throat" he groaned pressing his bulge into my thigh before resuming to make the tea, leaving me shocked, wide eyed and a mouth with half chewed pan cakes open for him too see.

"Close you're mouth baby or I definitely will shove something in there" he smirked handing me my tea and then sitting down at next to me and smiling intently.

I closed my mouth abruptly and began eating again occasionally taking a sip of my tea, "why do you keep staring at me" I asked.

"Because you're beautiful and you're mine, and I can't wait to take your virginity, well when you give it to me, then we'll get married and live happily ever after" he sighed dreamingly.

"What?!" I shouted wide eyed and he looked up from his day dreaming state.

"Not yet baby don't worry we'll take it slow, I know you're a virgin and you don't want to rush into things and that's fine with me, there's a lot of other things we can do" he smirked seductively leaning over to me and bucking his hips up onto my thigh grinding his erection-again- into me, leaning up to my ear moaning breathlessly.

"God baby I wish you weren't a virgin because you're making me so hard, so fucking hard" he grunted still grinding into me.

"But I understand you've been waiting for me, as I've been waiting for you, but even though I'm untouched, it doesn't mean the thought of you touching me doesn't drive me crazy" he moaned quietly finally stopping his assault on my leg, leaning back to his chair.

"You're a virgin?" I asked.

"Yes baby girl, I saved it just for you, I knew you'd saved yours for me so I saved mine for you" he smiled happily kissing me briefly on my lips.

"In not a virgin" I stated quietly, as soon as I said it I regretted it.

******************************

Hey guys! Kinda dirty chapter 😏 but now she's told him she ain't a virgin! Is she lying? Or...

I went to London yesterday though 😜 got pictures with the boys at Madame Tussads xxxx and I wrote this chapter on the bus so yh xxx VOTE AND COMMENT ILY