Night

Leila's pov

The daylight would NOT go away. I had to watch Ethan and Gabriella cuddle and watch movies.

Oh yeah. Gabriella is Ethan's girlfriend. She doesn't even know about me being kidnapped. She thinks I'm their cousin. And that I'm visiting from Afghanistan. How in the world, could she believe him. If I was her, I would know something was up.

She was looking at me weirdly too. She would always sneak looks at me. Not glares, just really weird looks.

But, the nighttime finally came, and I was glad. "Goodnight guys! Nice to meet you Gabriella!" I waved bye. She waved bye as well, and off I was to the basement. Good thing Ethan is occupied by her. It'll be easier to run away.

I waited a few minutes, to make sure no one does come down. I then grabbed my bag, and opened the window. I got a chair to boost me up, and I was finally outside. I had to act quick before anyone noticed. I tried to move the chair with little sound, and succeeded. I shut the door, and I was off, running into the lost forest.

Ethan's pov

"Bye gabby. I love you." I said as I kissed gabby goodbye. It's been a week since I have seen her, because we were planning on the kidnapping of Leila.  Gabby knows, too. But, we decided to keep it away from Leila. It wouldn't end well.

"I love you too, Ethan." She said as she kissed back. I watched her as she walked out the door, and into her Porsche. I shut the door, and went to clean up the mess in the living room. It really wasn't that much. Just a few blankets and some popcorn crumbs.

I sat down on the sofa, and stared at where Leila was sitting. There's something about her that no one is telling me. There has to be something else to her life. Something that really means to her. It's just not normal for a regular person to not have anything to look forward to in life. I even have something to look forward to in life. Having a family. Putting the past in the trash, and just looking at the present. Excited for what the future holds. Maybe it'll be with gabby.

I went to the kitchen, and poured a cup of tea. It's been awhile since Leila has gotten a drink. Maybe I should bring her up. I walked to the basement, and peeked my head through the space I gave myself.

"Leila? Wanna come get a glass of tea? Grayson made it." I yelled. Nothing. "O-ok. I'll bring it down for you." And with that, I shut the door, walking quickly to get a glass of tea, and walked downstairs.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I didn't see her. "Leila? Where are you?" I looked in the bathroom. Nothing. She wasn't hiding from me, and that made me worried. "Grayson!!" I yelled. I kept looking everywhere, when he finally came down.

"What?" He said, annoyed. I really wasn't in the mood for an attitude. "Leila's gone!" His face turned to worry, and ran upstairs to get father.

I walked to the window, and saw it was unlocked, and that a chair to her desk was far away from the desk. "Shit." I mumbled to myself. I ran upstairs, and ran the way that the basement window was facing.