Darcy Lewis Meets Demons

Darcy pulls her borrowed car up to a slow stop, gravel crunching beneath all four tires

Darcy pulls her borrowed car up to a slow stop, gravel crunching beneath all four tires. Her thumbs tap out a random beat against the steering wheel as she leans forward in her seat, the nearly falling apart sign of Singer Auto Salvage looming over her.

Bobby Singer had entered little Darcy's life when he decided to marry Darcy's aunt Karen. He was kind man, always smiling and offering her a piece of candy when aunt Karen got stuck with babysitting duty. He never once made fun of her constant wearing of overalls or the two low ponytails at either side of her head that other children made fun of her for, and instead pulled Darcy outside with him and showed her the ins and outs of changing a flat tire or checking the oil on a vehicle. But then Darcy's aunt died in a suspicious manner, and good ole Uncle Bobby became a cranky old man with a very short fuse.

Bobby pushed all of Karen's family away, including Darcy, but when Darcy was old enough she fought her way back into his life. He had remained single, letting his house fall to pieces around him which then led Darcy to spend a majority of her time fixing it up when she visited. Books upon books of very odd subjects found their way into Bobby's library, living room, and kitchen, and Darcy eventually had had enough and demanded to know what was going on.

And that was when Darcy learned of demons and various of monsters that legit went bump in the night.. and sometimes the daylight.

Darcy then left for college with the knowledge of monsters, Bobby making sure that she was prepared with everything necessary to ward off demons and ghosts that wouldn't make anyone too suspicious. Then Thor happened and Darcy became oddly mum about things she would normally ramble on and on about, and Bobby eventually learned his niece was at ground zero for Thor's landing when elves attacked London and he found pictures of her running around Greenwich. She still remained quiet about other things because of all the NDA's she had signed and Bobby reluctantly understood.

Darcy visited when she could, picked up some new Hunter techniques and supplies, and then always returned to her boss who Darcy had recently let in on the secret part of her life. She lived a decent life even though she wasn't being paid, and then Tony Stark adopted Jane into his merry band of scientists at Stark Tower and Darcy got to tag along. She finished up college, assisted Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, and Jane when needed in the labs, and befriended all the Avengers. But being close-knit with spies was such a very bad idea and it didn't take long for Clint or Natasha to figure out Darcy's odd behavior, and got her to spill everything about Hunters and the supernatural world that the Avengers had no idea about.

Bobby learned the Avengers knew about his world and even though he first grumbled about it, he made no fuss when Darcy asked him to ship anti-possession charms for the team and others. They knew about Bobby and Bobby knew about them, and it was a whole shit storm when SHIELD fell and Bobby couldn't get in contact with anyone. Fortunately, Darcy and Jane found their way to Bobby's and he let them lay low for a couple weeks before returning to New York when Stark rounded the team back up.