Darcy Lewis Meets Twilight

Author's Note: I apologize for any and all mistakes. This was another ficlet I wasn't too sure about uploading, but then I decided to just go ahead and post it so I kind of rushed through editing this. I'm pretty sure there are mistakes I missed.

Darcy's bobbing along to the latest 'Sia' hit blaring from one earbud tucked in ear, her mood light and happy

Darcy's bobbing along to the latest 'Sia' hit blaring from one earbud tucked in ear, her mood light and happy. Nothing can bring her vibe down, not even the fact that Tony's playing hide-n-seek with her to keep from signing any legal documents.

"JARVIS, buddy, where's He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named?"

"I believe he's on the Common Floor, Miss Darcy."

"Nice. Thanks, J-Man!"

"My pleasure, Miss."

Darcy laughs and tucks the other earbud in her ear, hoping no one stops her on her mission to track down Tony. He had gotten smart after the first two times she nearly caught him, he telling JARVIS to keep his location from her when she asked where he was. But Darcy being Darcy, she found the loophole and realized she couldn't find Tony when she asked for him by name, so instead she chose He Who Must Not Be Named as a replacement and JARVIS found he could work around Sir's request.

The second Darcy made it to the elevator and pressed the button for her desired floor, she turned off her iPod and wrapped the cord around it's body before tucking it away safely in her pocket. She marched off the elevator when it stopped and dinged open, and found Tony with Steve and Clint crowded around the kitchen island bar, he trying to bolt the second he lays eyes on her.

"Stop him!" Darcy yells, pointing at Tony and watches on gleefully as Steve sticks a foot out to trip him. Cackling, Darcy stumbles up to Tony's fallen and pouting form, she offering him a hand up. "Suck it up, Tin Man. You've lost."

"JARVIS, you traitor!" He whines. "And you, too, Capsicle. I'm appalled."

Steve snorts. "Be a grownup for about five seconds and do your damn work."

Clint guffaws and Tony pouts harder, he taking Darcy's hand and sighing. "Whatever. What do I need to do?"

"Signatures on a few things and your thumb impression on three." Darcy lightly tosses a Stark tablet atop the island counter top, along with a beige folder of paperwork, and Tony sets to work. "Complain all you want, Tones, but you won't get all those fancy little gadgets you requested unless you put your name where they need it."

"You're rather.. chipper," Clint notices as Tony grumbles some more and Darcy continues to grin. "Whose day did you just ruin?"

Darcy huffs a laugh. "No one. I'm just happy to officially be on vacation as soon as I hand in this paperwork back to Pepper."

"Vacation?" Steve perks up. "Of all the years I've known you, I've never seen you take an extended period of time off unless it was for medical purposes."