Heartbreaker

!!! Chapter contains sexual content that is marked off and not necessary for the next chapter if your uncomfortable reading It!!!

*Tristan*
It was a Saturday night and my family was out of town at a my sisters game two towns over. I sat in my room and was just scrolling down my Instagram when someone started just liking a ton of my pics and left heart eyes on one. Normally I wouldn't pay it any mind cause niggas always blowing up my page but this particular time I was bored because the one person on this planet I'm talking to isn't talking to me.

He had to be atleast 20 I shoulda have blocked him but he looked real daddyish so so I liked a few pics Back. Just as I expected I got a notification from him in my Dm.

After we got past the typical hey wyd part we started to get to know each other a little. His name was Jacéon (Jay for short) He was 22 lived in the city and was a mechanic. When I told him how old I was he acted like he was gonna stop talking to me but i got the juice so of course he continued.

I sorta felt like I was cheating but it's been two weeks since smiley spoke to me, he moved seats and also he took the lock out of his bio. Which means I'm single. Single people are allowed to talk to daddyish looking guys from Instagram.

I got tired of being in my dm so I gave jay my number. When he texted me it turned blue which is always a plus in my book.

Jay: sup

Tris: hey

Jay: so wyd today ?

Tris: just some homework

Jay: on a Saturday ? Your boring

Tris: 😂 excuse me for competing to remain number one in my class

Jay: what your looking for ?

Tris: wym ?

Jay: like a relationship, friends, fwb ? What?

Tris: just friends I'm not interested in a relationship right now

Jay: I respect that. let's go out on me as friends

Tris: hmmmmm idk🤔. I'm lowkey and I don't think going out with you is going to keep it like that

Jay: I got you👌🏽, trust me nobody Gonna suspect nothing. We gonna look like bro's

Tris: what we gonna do ?

Jay: chill just pull up on me and I'll drive

Tris: 🤔ugh you lucky my family out of town. What's the address ? I'm going to get dressed.

He sent me and address that looked to be downtown. Great he a hood nigga maybe I shouldn't get to flashy cause getting robbed is not on my agenda for today

I quickly got dressed but was still cute. I texted my parents to fake check on them when I was just really making sure they weren't coming home. Once I got confirmation that that aren't I got in my car and drove downtown.

I pulled up on a tall apartment complex. A nice one at that. Not seeing a room number in the address he sent I assumed he didn't want me to come up so I called him to let him know I was here.

Two minutes later a tall caramel hood nigga came walking out the building. His photos on Instagram weren't even close to the real thing. He looks like the bad boy that your daddy just hates. I mean my dad would hate him just for being a boy. He saw me sitting in front and waved me over to him as he got in a- omg he drives a matte black Range Rover. I took a pic and sent it to Kay saying "going out with smileys replacement 😝". She quickly replied calling me a dick hopper even though I was a Virgin.