The Confession!

There will be a Third Story!
Here is a little bit of the first chapter!

Joel Corden was driving away from his place in his bands van. He could hear their equipment banging around in the back as he sped through the streets and over speed bumps. One of his best friends, Ash Medlow, had just confronted him about something that Joel thought no one knew about. It wasn't something petty like a little white lie, or he cheated at a game or on his girlfriend... it was something much worse.

Their friend and ex-singer was now in prison for murder. He had killed his so-called friends and brother, and only got found out when Joel had confronted him about it. Someone overheard, and finally, Avery Spencer admitted it.

Joel had visited Avery in prison, but he'd never shown any remorse or regret for what he did, and Joel had never forgiven him for letting his step-sister Katia take the blame for it all.

Only half an hour ago, Ash and Joel had been having a little argument. Ash had blamed Joel for Avery being in prison. 'If you'd have done the smart thing and spoke to him privately, you could still have your best friends and singer! Now your in a pickle and its all your fault.' Ash had shouted.

'He shouldn't have killed anybody...' Joel had muttered.

Then Ash had shocked him completely when he hissed, 'Neither should you...'

All Joel could do was run. He darted out of the house and jumped into the van. He was just speeding out of the driveway when he looked back and saw Ash standing in the doorway, arms folded, looking angry.

Should I continue?