proluge

"Keep it coming, Bus boy" Damon slurred, his hand moving back and forth.

"Don't you think you've had enough" Matt said, while wiping a glass and looking at Damon with it disgust.

"You're job isn't to tell me if I've had enough, Donavan" Damon grumbled, his head on the table, "Now get me something to drink before I change my mind and drink you instead"

Damon getting drunk on the bar was something of the regular and Matt Donavan was already used to it. He was also used to his empty threats. Well, sort of empty.

"Whatever," Matt complied, handing him another glass, "we're closing up in like 15 minutes, so drink that and get your ass out of here"

Damon groaned, taking back the glass of bourbon like it was water. He couldn't go home, thats were Elena and Stefan were having there sleep over and he really didn't want to see that right now. Thats why he decided to drink his sorrows here rather than the lovely Bourbon cupboard he had at home.

His phone started ringing, taking it from his back pocket and looking at the screen he sighed. Think of the devil and he shall appear.

"What, Stefan?" He said, picking up the phone "I'm having a lovely time with Jack D over here and don't appreciate you ruining our date"

"Wow, Damon" Stefan amusedly said down the line "Referring to your booze as your friends really says something about you, huh?"

"Yeah well, we can't all have real human girlfriends like you, brother" Damon said, passive aggressively "Why'd you call me?"

"Would you mind telling me why there is 8 foot long python in our living room?" Stefan asked. Damon scoffed, he called him up for this?

"I don't know. Maybe one of your little animal friends followed you home after taking a chunk out of them" The blue eyed vampire, retorted.

"Yes, well. Elena got scared and howe-" Damon cut his brother off, laughing.

"Elena got scared of a little garden snake but she's dating a 300 year old vampire?" Damon laughed, the booze taking his effect.

"Shut up, Damon" Stefan said "And this doesn't even look like a garden snake, its like blue and again; its like 8 fee-" Damon cut his brother of again, moving his head from the table in alarm.

"Wait, what colour is it?" Damon asked, urgency in his voice. This couldn't be.

"Like a dark blue, anyway, I'm getting rid of it unless its one of your many pe-" Damon cut his brother of for the third time.

"Stefan listen to me carefully" Damon stood up, his eyes wide and alarmed, "Get out of there"

"Damon" Stefan eyes lost all the humor and were filled with worry "Whats going on?"

"Stefan stop asking questions, take Elena with you an-" Damon's voice was cut of by a beep indicating his phone got off.

Stefan stared down at his phone wondering what was up with Damon but he knew it obviously wasn't good when he heard Elena's whimper from behind him.

Turning around quickly he came face to face, with someone he hasn't seen in over a century. A face that has caused torment and destruction in many lives. The hair on the back of his raised when he saw her. Her hand on the back of Elena's neck.

Smirking at him, the vixen ran her finger nail down Elena's neck, shifting her eyes from him to where Elena's pulse would be. Elena looked frightened, begging Stefan with her eyes to save her from what could be her end.

"Bella" Stefan whispered, taking a hesitant step forward "Let her go"

"Is that how you greet me, Stefan?" Bella feigning sadness, "And to think I expected at least a hug"

"Please Bella" Stefan pleaded, his hands forward "Let her go, she has nothing to do with any of this"

Stefan wanted to use his vampire abilities to speed towards her and take Elena but he knew that she was faster and he also knew if he tried anything things would turn out fatal.

"Oh but she has everything to do with it, Stefan" Bella smirked, her face going close to the frightened girls neck. "The famous Petrova doppelgänger" She spinned Elena around so they're facing each other "I've heard about you"

"Let her go" Stefan growled, taking another step forward. Bella regarded him coldly, Spinning a scared Elena to face Stefan around she sprouted her fangs and scraped it up Elena's neck.

"You don't talk to me like that, Stefan" The vampire growled back, not enjoying his tone "I had a very long trip and would like some good hospitality" Gripping a now sobbing Elena, neck. "Where is the last of the Salvatore's, anyway? Damon always treated me better"

With that said, Bella perked her head in the air and smirked, glancing at Elena and Stefan.

"Speak of the devil...." The front door banged open and silhouette could be seen at the front door. Damon vampire sped in front of the mouth of the living room and stared in awe at the uninvited vampire. Bella smiled, a genuine smile and pushed Elena, disregarding her immediately.

"Bella.." Damon whispered, not believing who he was looking at. The vixen smiled at him, flashing her sharp fangs

"Right in the flesh, brother"

//