revelation

Damon grumbled while taking a sip of his bourbon. He was sitting on his single seated sofa, facing the fire place. His eyebrows were furrowed in annoyance and he was close to getting a headache. It was early afternoon and his sister was blasting music from her room. Due to his magnified hearing he could hear every word that belted out of her mouth. Rubbing his temples, he decided he couldn't take it anymore.

"BELLA!" He yelled, even though he knew his sister could hear him if he merely whispered it.

The volume of the music noticeably went down but now by a lot, he heard her door open as she walked down the stairs into the living room. She stood by the door, her hands behind her back and eyes wide and innocent.

"Yes, brother?" She inquired. Damon glared at her knowing the game she was playing and he wasn't having it. She tried to play the innocent girl act whenever she knew she was in trouble or she just wanted to have a bit of fun. He spent enough time with his sister to know what her motives where.

"Do you mind reducing the volume?" Damon continued glaring as he spoke,  "because some of us can't hear ourselves think and would rather not listen to your Michael Jackson album on repeat since the crack of dawn!"

"What do you mean, Damon, dear?" Bella tilted her head to the side, she had amusement in her eyes, "I thought you liked Michael. You were the one who dragged me to his concerts"

"Whatever, Bella" Damon pinched his nose "Just put down the volume" he waved her off.

Bella huffed. This was not her brother. Her brother wouldn't just wave he off like this. He would reply with sarcastic remark and one of them would end up laughing and go to the pub or go compel a human and drink blood. Eyeing her sibling, she crossed her arms together. She didn't like this one bit.

"What's going on, Damon?" Bella inquired, she reached out to touch him he shrugged her of and poured another drink, "Why are you acting like this?"

She was angry, he could tell and things didn't so so pretty when she got angry but right now he didn't care. Klaus was around and everyone was in danger.

Damon sighed and looked at his sister. He placed her hair behind her ear and gazed at her face. Not saying anything.

"You've never kept anything from me before. Tell me" Bella demanded, grabbing his hands. She knew something was going on. Every since last night at the dance she knew something was going on but chocolate ice cream seemed more appealing at the time.

"Fine" Damon complied, putting the glass down on the table, "Sit back, sister. It's a long story"

-

Bella rested her back to the couch. She stared at Damon. He had just finished  updating her on what was going on.

"Wow" She snorted "You lot should have your own T.V show"

Damon glared at her which caused her to stop giggling and resort to fake coughing.

"Okay okay"Bella snickered "So what you're telling me is you're basically running from a 1000 year old original vampire - what was his name again?"

"Klaus"

Bella didn't know why but when Damon said his name, chills ran down her spine, the feeling of familiarity struck her again. She chose to ignore it though.

"Right, Klaus. Who also wants the doppelgänger dead to use for his...?" She inquired

"Hybrids. Keep up, sister!" Damon growled. Daniella rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Hybrids. Of what exactly?" She questioned.

"Werewolf and vampire" Bella furrowed her eyebrows. Shes never heard of that combination before.

"And last night he hopped into the body of a teacher fooling all of you and almost killed the doppelgänger and a witch" Bella confirmed. Damon nodded.

"He will be back, after he notices that his little cult werewolf's aren't turning into hybrids and he comes back to investigate" Damon revealed, sitting down next to his sister, "And when he does, we'll be ready"

"Ready as in?" She asked, edging closer.

"That's were you come in, little sister" He took a sip of his 5th glass of bourbon.

"Oh, and what shall I do" She joked.

"I want you to kill him"

//

Vote&Comment