Chapter 11

Chapter 11-Day 4

“They found us! Zack cover the cages quick! I'll get the truck!” ordered Riley as he burst into the cell room, waking the prisoners. Zack rushed around the cages, throwing black thick sheets over the Vampire's cages; then a truck noise filled the room. Zack and Riley roughly lifted each crate into the back of the truck and yanked the sheets back off before closing the large door.

“Shoot! I was getting hope!” hissed Jason as he banged on the cell's bar.

“Shh! You'll scare Luna!” Mara snapped as she glanced at the little girl with the blond and silver hair. Her eyes were a dull brown again with maybe a hint of silver; plus, she still was occasionally craving blood.

“It's okay, Mara,” Luna whispered, knowing they could hear her. “They'll find us...” Luna's eyes teared up a little as she glanced over at the two full Vampires.

“Luna...are you okay? After what happened earlier?” Jason asked, watching her as Luna moved closer to his cage.

“Yea...I feel fine...” Luna lied with a slight hiss, remembering what they had forced into her.

“Luna, you're so brave for only being thirteen,” Mara told with proud silver eyes.

“Kind of have to be, saying I'm stuck with two Vampires...one that might have been around for a thousand years,” Luna joked sadly, glancing at the girl.

“Luna, I was thirteen when Queen Jessamine changed me in hope that I would be a royal too. It's been two years since then; so I'm just a bit older than yourself,” Mara giggled as she reached through the bars and grabbed Jason's hand.

“You're fifteen?” Luna mumbled, looking at Mara closer, noting how young she actually looked.

“Well, officially I'm thirteen; but yea, you could say that,” Mara chuckled as she squeezed Jason's hand.