Chapter 12

Thursday

~Tanya's POV~

I woke up at exactly six AM which is the time I get up for school. I wish I could skip. I get out of bed and get ready.

~Lunch~

I go into a classroom for my detention. There are three other kids in here with me so I don't feel too alone. I buy my lunch and come back to the classroom and I see someone else in the room. "Donte?" "Hey Tanya." "What are you doing here? Don't you want to sit with the others?" "Shhh! No talking in detention." Said the teacher. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Donte. "I got myself in trouble on purpose before lunch so I could sit in detention with you." My cheeks get red. "Y..you what? But won't your parents be mad at you?" "Nah they don't really care. I just wanted to eat lunch with you." I sit next to Donte and we eat and whisper to each other so the teacher won't be mad at us. After we finish we throw away our trash and he comes to my locker with me. "Tanya!" I look to my right and I see Sharika running towards me. "Hey Sharika." "Haha, how was detention?" "Not that bad Donte was with me." Sharika looked at him. "Ahh, so that's where you were. So are you guys like a thing?" She said raising her eyebrows up and down. "No, just friends. He just wanted to keep me company that's all." I said looking in my locker one last time before closing it. Sharika walked me home again and when I walked in I saw Safaree sitting on the couch watching TV. "Uh, hey Safaree." He turns around and smiles at me. "Hey T, how was school?" "Fine. What are you watching?" "A basketball game." "How did you get here without a key?" "Nicki left her door open again so I let myself in." "Just telling you, Nicki will probably be mad." With that I left and went upstairs to work. About 20 minutes later I hear Nicki walk in. She's singing Stupid Hoe to herself as she locks the door. I came down the stairs. "Hey Nicki." "Hey Tanya, how was school?" "Fine and I have to tell you something." I pull her up the stairs so Safaree won't hear. "Safaree is here." Nicki's eyes widen. "Yeah, and I asked how he got in and he said that you left the door open." Nicki face palmed. "Damn it." She muttered under her breath. "So what are you gonna do?" "I guess just go down and talk to him."

~Nicki's POV~

I leave Tanya upstairs and I head down to the living room. "Uh, hey Safaree." He turns around to look at me and realizes who I am. He stands up quickly and grabs me. "Nicki you have to believe what I'm about to tell you!" "Ok but you don't have to grab me." I slip out of his grip and sit down in the kitchen. Safaree sits down across from me. "Ok so.." I cut him off. "Wait, I want to tell you you are not allowed to walk into my house without calling me first. Are we clear?" "Yes." "Ok continue." "Drake is cheating on you." I start to laugh and Safaree gives me a crazy look. "No, Nicki, I'm serious! He really is!" "Safaree, I've been dating Drake for a while now and I can trust him." "No! I saw him with another girl yesterday." "Safaree, I was texting him yesterday and he said he wasn't doing anything and asked if I wanted to come over on Friday and I said yeah." Safaree got up and shook his head. "Ok Nicki I warned you." He left and I stayed at the table. Is Drake really cheating on me? Nah, he's a faithful man. But what if... I cleared my thoughts and started on cooking dinner.

~Time Skip To Friday 6:00PM~

~Nicki's POV~

"Ok Tanya I'm leaving!" I yell up the stairs. "Ok Bye! Have fun!" I leave and drive to Drake's house. I knock on the door and he yells that it's open. I walk in and set my stuff down on the kitchen table. I find him on the couch watching TV. "Hey Drakie." I say as I cuddle up next to him. "Hey Nika." He kisses my forehead. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asks trying to find something on Netflix. "Sure. But just letting you know I'll probably fall asleep." "Haha, that's ok babe." He puts on a movie and we watch about 40 minutes and I fall asleep.

~Drake's POV~

When Nicki fell asleep I got a text from someone on my phone.

???:Hey Drake watchu doin?

Me:Hey Camilla, nothing why?

Camilla:Can u come over I'm lonely

Me:Sure, I'll be over in 10

End

I whispered Nicki's name a couple times to make sure she was still asleep. I slowly laid her down and I got up and grabbed my keys. I left the movie on and I left. In 10 minutes I show up at Camilla's house. I knock on the door and I hear light footsteps. I hear the lock click and Camilla opens the door. Wow she looks great even if she's not dressed up. Camilla was wearing short shorts and a tank top with her long black hair down and it was curly. "Hey Drake come on." I walk in and she shuts the door and leads me upstairs. I think you know what we did next.

~Nicki's POV~

I wake up laying on the couch instead of Drake. I sit up and look around. It's quiet and the movie was on the credits. "Drake?" I get up and check the bathroom. The door was open and the lights were off. Not in there. I checked the kitchen and the studio and his bedroom and I couldn't find him anywhere. I then got a text on my phone.

Drakie Bear:Hey Nic srry I left u I went to the store real quick for some things.

Me:It's ok I was about to head home anyways the movie is over.

Drakie Bear:Ok maybe I'll see you sometime next week?

Me:Yeah sure.

Drakie Bear:Alright good night Nic

Me:Good night

End

I get my things and I drive home.

Oooohhh Drake! I feel bad for poor Nicki being cheated on. So Safaree was right then.