Chapter 2

~Tanya's POV~
I left the concert building and headed to the abandoned apartment that nobody has lived in for a couple years. I go up to the highest floor and open the only sturdy room that I live in. I sit in the corner and take out the picture and phone number from my pocket. I cannot believe she gave me her number. Going to that concert and meet and greet was so totally worth saving up for years. I used to live with my mom and younger brother. I had a job and went to school. Everything was great. Until my mother got fired and gave me money and made me leave the house to go live on my own. She said she couldn't care for all three of us so since I was the oldest I had to move out. I lost my job due to lack of attendance. So I found this abandoned apartment building and now I live in one of the rooms. It's so dirty and disgusting and I hate it here. I have to go through trash cans to find my food and sometimes I go with out eating all day. Maybe tomorrow I can give Nicki a call and maybe she can help me. I curl up in the corner and fall asleep.

~Nicki's POV~
I wake up and check my twitter. All the people who went to my concert posed pictures of me performing. I liked some of them and checked my messages. I have one from an unknown number. Maybe it's from Tanya. I opened it.

~Tanya's POV~
I picked up my cracked Iphone 5s and plugged it in to the wall. At least I have a phone, other than that I have nothing. I texted Nicki.

Me:Hi Nicki this is Tanya.

Nicki:Hey how r u?? Do u need something?

Me:Umm yea. Food clothes and money. Plz.

Nicki:U poor girl. Meet me at the mall and I can take you to my hotel room.

Me:Um ok.

I leave my apartment and head to the mall.

~Nicki's POV~
I hop into the limo I called and rode to the mall. When I pull up I see a girl standing by herself in a raggedy sweatshirt and torn skinny jeans. "Hey are you Tanya?" "Umm yeah." "Well hop in and we can go to my hotel room. She gets in and we ride to the hotel.

~Tanya's POV~
When we pull into the parking lot I look out the window. I turn to Nicki. "I've never been in a hotel before." "OK we're here." She says as she unlocks the door to the room. "Wow this is a nice room." I say as I walk around. "Thanks it was expensive though." I nod and sit down on the couch. "Do you want something to eat?" I nod so fast I almost gave myself a headache. "OK just a minute." She leaves and comes back with a sandwich chips and a soda. "Here." As soon as she gave it to me it was gone in a matter of seconds. "Thank you so much Nicki." "No problem sweetie. So tell me about yourself." "Well I have a mother and a little brother and my dad left us. My mom couldn't care for me, my brother and herself so she gave me some money and kicked me out. I lost my job because I stopped showing up and now I live in an abandoned apartment building with nothing but the clothes on my back and my phone." "So how did you get into my concert?" "I have been saving up for a while so I decided to spend it on seeing my idol."

~Nicki's POV~
Her idol? "So you wanna be like me?" "Yes you're like, the best rapper in the world! And I can't believe that I'm sitting here  talking to you!" "Well thanks. So where are you gonna go now? I mean like to sleep and stuff." "Back to the apartment building." She said looking down and playing with her shirt. "Well you can stay here for tonight." Tanya looked up quickly. "Really?!" I shook my head yes. She got up and jumped up and down. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" "No problem. I have an extra bed so it's all cool."

Thanks for reading! Don't worry the story will get better soon.