Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. Ughh! Atleast it's the last day hooray! I get to finally get out of the living hellhole. I got up and went my way to the bathroom. After I finished my 'Business' Lexi and Chloe were already downstairs as usual, either going for work, or having breakfast.

Hmmm....the smell of bacon and eggs filled my nose as I walked closer and closer to the dining room. There I saw Andrew with Lexi serving food. Andrew is Lexi's boyfriend, he stayed over last night and I couldn't sleep because of them thumping each other against the walls.

"Morning Milly" he greeted. I gave a small smile and said one back sitting on a chair. "You don't look so well Mil" yawned Chloe. I rolled my eyes, neither did she.

"Didn't get much sleep" I answered pointing my thumb to the lovey dovey couple. Chloe chuckled lightly and Lexi blushed. "We should get soundproof doors" Andrew winked at my sis. The way he said 'WE' sounded like he owned the house.

I finished breakfast and rushed upstairs trying my best not to see anymore of the mushy scene downstairs. I put on a green singlet with a grey sweater, skinny black trousers and brown uggs with my hair in a messy bun.

Once I was ready I grabbed my bag and drove into the school car park waiting for Becky.

~~~~skipping to end of last class~~~~~

Finally history class was over. I looked over my desk to see Becky running up to me from her other groip of friends. I never was really a popular student, but I wasn a loser either just normal. People always ask questions why me and Becky are best friends with complete different lives.

"Hey Milly. Since it's the last day you've got to come to the party tonight and no is not an option" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. I was never much of a party person alot but I guess it would be OK if I went for just tonight.

"Fine. But I'm not drinking!" I gave in with those puppy dog eyes."The things I do for you..." sarcastic Bex.

"Now c'mon you're coming home with me to get the house ready. " Or shall I say mansion. she immediately grabbed my arm and dragged me out if the hallway.

I waved to a few of my teachers a godbye and a few other students and friends. We opened our doors to her car and immediately turned the radio on as soon as the engine started.The song was 'Kiss You' by One direction, Becky and I were practically exploding the roof off in the car.

Our heads went back to reality now, thinking about the party and setting it all up.

''I was thinking the theme to be red, white and black.''Becky started.Hmm...I see where she's going, choosing the 1D logo colours.I just winked at her.

Soon we reached the house and hopped out of her Mini Cooper. As I stepped in, my eyes caught hold of bags and bags of infront of me with party stuff. ''Lets get started then.'' I followed her way and took 3 bags each for now and opened them up full of shiny strings and balloons.Whilst Becky sorted out the banner and music.

''Mills?'' She asked.

''Yeah..'' I trailed off.

''What songs should we choose?'' I got see the tease in her voice.We started at each other for a bit.

''ONE DIRECTION!'' we yelled in unison.Well you may of not completely noticed but we're huge mega fans of 1D.We knew them right from the very start of the X-factor auditions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~skipping to shopping~~~~~~~~~~~

The house looked incredible once we had finished packing away.I went over to the bed (Becky's) and fainted over it.

"Milly! Get your lazy ass off that bed and to the door. We're going shopping to buy our dress." Becky gave me a teasing smile and I returned it. I didn't mind shopping, as long as we didn't have to walk so much then its alright with me.

Becky and I went over to Chanel first.The dresses here were absolutely gorgeous!Yet expnsive, but I had been given a gift card from someone for my last birthday.

''Oo! Milly Milly Milly. How about this one?Or this one?And this one?'' I smiled at what Becky pulled out. She always had a good taste in fashion. I sighed heavily at how many she had in her hands.''Fine we'll see which one will suit me'' I replied.

Few minutes later I grabbed another lot of dresses which would go great on Becky, and we arrived at the dressing rooms. I layed my dresses which were in my hands onto the hooks on the wall, and first laid my eyes onto the baby blue one.

The dress was a single strap with a bow below the bust, hung low onto my knees and puffed around down from my waist. It was quite cute, I went outsside of the curtains and showed Bex. ''Well?'' I spun around to fully introduce myself infront of her. She just leaned her head to the side with a finger on her chin.

''Nah-ah'' Was all I got. I sighed and put on the next one on the hook. The color was an orange with both straps, fell just about mid-thigh, had glitter fall from the waist and sequeled my waist. This one was alright I guess.

I went out and Becky stood up walking around me with her thinking face on.''Hmm?'' I questioned. She shook her head and shooed me off. Seriously! This last one better be the one then.

I tried it on, it was a lilac color whcih was strapless and fell down to knee length which a puffy flow from my waist, a hint of baby blue mixed in with the purple, wrapped securely under the bust with a shiny light blue fabric and hugged my figure in all the right places. This one was definetely the one, and no was not an option.

I went around the curtain once again, and Becky's jaw had dropped to the floor. I waved my hand infront of her face to catch her attention.''Perfect.'' Was all she got out of her mouth. I knew it.

http://www.kissydress.co.uk/images/product/organza-a-line-strapless-sleeveless-short-prom-dress-5149-3.jpg

The dress we bough for Becky was a silky red, a single strap with roses along the strap and the dress hung down onto her knees. It was very simple but effective.

http://www.kissthedress.co.uk/980-2002-large/red-floral-one-shoulder-chiffon-short-bridesmaid-dress-bd100.jpg