Chapter 8

I gathered all my ingredients to my corner, tied my apron and took out the recipe. I pretty much had everything I needed apart from the extra teaspoon of sugar. I walked over to the cupboard and found nothing left. Great. Anyway, I shan't waste time and start my task. 

***

My mixture was turning out very smooth, all it needed now was the sugar. Sugar, sugar sugar! Aha, I got an idea. I watched Louis turning away from his ingredients as soon as I looked at him. My feet quickly walked over and grabbed the small pot of sugar.

Though, apparently he noticed and tried to grab it back but was too late. I opened the drawers for a spoon and scooped one into the pot before Louis got a chance to steal it away from me. 1 point for me! I looked back at Louis, he gave me a glare while trying to get himself up from the floor. This time I actually laughed in front of him.

Once my mixture was forming into pizza dough, I placed it onto my pizza tray and started to stretch it out to the edges, evenly. As I worked on that, I stole a brief glance at the other competitors.

Zayn was spreading his passata on the dough, Louis was still working on the mixture and Harry was on the same stage as me. Though his edges had gone slightly wonky, his eyebrows were furrowed together trying to fix it. I mentally laughed and got back to where I was.

**

When my fingers started to stretch the dough outwards on the tray, I was starting to lose control, so the dough ended up slightly wonky. Damn! I need to fix it. Then eventually, it was beginning to even out and I could spread the passata now.

Afterwards, I grabbed a handful of mozzarella cheese and sprinkled them all over. Oh how I love cheese. When the cheese was finished - out of the bowl - I went wild with the toppings, not too wild though. 

Now all I need to do now is preheat the oven to 200 degrees, my pizza will be a beauty. Once that was done, I had to clear up my mess, but then I thought I might as well check on my opponents.

Louis already put his pizza in the oven, therefore we were both neck-and-neck. Bring it on Tomlinson. Too bad I didn't get to see it though.Then there was Zayn, adding a finishing touch to his toppings. After that, he brought his hands up to his mouth, kissed his finger tips and flew the kiss to the pizza before carrying it to the oven. Last but not least, Harry. He also had his pizza in the oven. This game is quite tight if you ask me. Each and everyone had a smirk on their faces towards me.

I was just about to clean up my mess, but before I turned around a bowl of cheese was thrown at my face. I looked over at the culprit, which happens to be the so called soon-to-be-father. My face was turning cold because of the contact the cheese made with my skin. Good thing I had extra flour left. Say good bye to your clean brown luxurious curls, Styles.

''That's all you got, Styles? Then it would be a shame if your precious curls got ruined.'' Now it was my turn to smirk. I spoke too soon because he immediately ducked to dodge the flour, damn it. However, Zayn was already standing behind Harry so the flour got thrown at him. 

''Oh you did not just do that.'' Zayn sternly said. He had his eyes closed while speaking.

''Well, I guess I just did. Hate to break it to you.'' I replied confidently. As for Harry, he let out a small chuckle from his mouth. 

''What are you laughing at curly?'' Smirked Zayn. I had a feeling he's going to do something back. Yep, he grabbed the half empty can of passata and poured it over Harry's locks. I always wanted too see his hair get poured in food, before I spoke any further my phone was vibrating. It was a message from Becky. 

Hey chika, wuu2 today? Wanna stay over? - Bex xx

I sighed, I had to make up of an excuse to deny the invite.