Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

After the awkward silence between us, I took this as an opportunity to study her face well enough. She had chocolate brown eyes matching her chestnut coloured hair, her face is flawless whenever she grins slightly her smile is so beautiful oh and I can't forget to mention her fit body. Last night I did pretty well.

''Well, since you're gonna be around me more I may as well show you the boys.'' I recommended. Her face had lit up for a second but then back to normal with a hint of confusion.

''Which boys?'' She questioned. 

''The rest of the band of course.'' Who else would it be?

-----At the 1D apartment-----

As I climbed up the stairs to the house, Milly was hot on my tail. I turned the key through the key hole and opened the door. We stepped in and the scent of vanilla filled the room. Soon enough, Louis and Niall appeared into the foyer.

''Now which girl have you brought home?'' Louis huffed. He will regret saying that. Note to myself:Get a hold of Louis soon. I hope Milly won't be offended. I gulp slightly and I heard the girl next to me gulp slightly louder as well.

*Milly's POV*

I can't believe I am in One Direction's house, well mansion. There stood in my eyes Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan. I hope their sweet guys like I've heard of. Soon Louis cut me off my thoughts and said something that I didn't expect to hear come out.

''Now which girl have you brought home?'' 

(I will add more to this chappy, just trying to stop in the start to tempt you lot. Hehehe I know I'm evil. Read ---->>> for more updates 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, if you want more I need more comments and votes. Just a few more, we're getting there. Because if you think about it, most fanfics have over 20 in 4 Chapters. So I won't go on any further if I don't get any.

BTW Harry said on Live on 1D day that him and Kendall are not dating! Did anyone else hear that part?