Chapter 5

'Positive'    +

'Positive'    +

'Positive'    +

There it was, showing what would change me forever from this point on. I immediately collapsed on the floor and screamed. Lexi came towards me, trying to comfort me, but nothing will help. What would Harry say? Would he come for the baby? Will he want to get rid of it? The fans will hate me won't they? I'm thinking too much.

''Don't worry Milly, we'll be here for you throughout it all. You're sure it was him right?'' She asked. 

''Of course it's him! He's the only guy I've ever slept with.'' I sighed and walked past her to my room. Oh eah, I got his number! I should call him. But I'll let it wait for later on maybe, because I don't want to rush him. It still took me some time to understand that a living creature was inside of me. My head was spinning with all sorts of questions. The last thing I could remember was an image of Harry, then I fell asleep....

~~~~~Lunch time~~~~~

I woke up with the sun streaming into my eyes through the curtains.Ouch.

''Bye Milly, I'm going to work, call me if you need anything!'' Lexi shouted across the house. Way to wake up. I stood up and made my way downstairs after I changed into something more comfortable. As I peeked through the fridge, I heard my tummy rumbling. Well you're a greedy one. There was nothing in the fridge! Or the cupboard. Plus I won't get my salary until Tuesday and it's Sunday today.

I'll just ring up that Harry guy. He'll need to find out sooner or later. I digged in my pocket to reach for my phone and walked over to my room. My hands were rummaging through my purse to find that one piece of paper, soon enough I found it.

Right, you can do this Milly.My thumb was hovering over the call button. My mind was saying 'no' but my heart was saying 'yes' I just went for 'yes.' 

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring* ''Hello?''His raspy voice called out.

M:''Ur..hi this is Milly...'' I stuttered.

H:'Milly?'' He questioned.

M:''Yeah Milly....the girl who you slept with last night...'' That didn't go out the way I thought it would.

H:''Oh right! It's you, sorry I forgot....well what can I do for you,love?''

M:''Can you come over? I gotta sort of tell you something'' I was now fidgeting with my fingers.

H:''Ur..sure love, just give me the address and I'll come over.''

M:''OK, it's ****** 27 *******'' I told him.

H:''Thanks, love the drive won't be long I'll be there in about 10-15minutes ok?''

M:''Um..sure.Perfect!'' 

H:''K, see you soon.''

M: '' Bye...''

H: ''Bye,love'' Could he stop calling me love.

With that I hung up. How will he take it? We're not even together, what'll happen? I'll have to see.

I walked downstairs and into the living room. I grabbed the remote and flipped through channels....Nothing special....I ended up watching Family Guy.

~~~

Soon the door bell rang, it must be him. I walked over and opened it to see exactly who I had expected.

''Hello,love'' He greeted me. Again, what's with him in calling me 'love'?

''Urm hi Harry, come in'' I responded back with a hint of nervousness. I opened the door wider for him to walk in. He took his shoes off and hung the coat on the rack next to the door. Make yourself at home.

''Have a seat in the living room please'' I ordered politely. I found it quite strange, I was speaking as if I was some adult welcoming the Queen even though we just fucked last night. Mood swings. We made our way to the room and settled down onto the couch, both across from each other.

''Would you like anything to drink?'' My voice stammered a bit. He looked deep in thought for a while before I cleared my throat to gain my attention.

''Oh, right urm tea would be nice.'' I nodded my head and went over to the kitchen and started the kettle filled with water. Once the kettle clicked, I poured some water into the mug with a tea bag and added milk in. After that, I put in two spoons of sugar and stirred it all together before walking back to him and handing it over. He muttered a 'thanks' before taking a sip.

''So what is it that you want to me to come over here for again?'' He questioned. Right, so Milly you can do this. Just let it out. I could feel the tension between the both of us. I let out a breath and started speaking.

''Well, you know this morning when I threw up?'' I started. Harry nodded.

''I thought that it was a bug, until I went to my sister and took a test....'' He slowly nodded again adding an 'OK'

'' A test as in a pregnancy test and they all turned out positive...'' I finished off looking down at my hands. He instantly choked on his tea and spit it out on to the cup. I wonder what he's going to say now.

'' Oh.'' He muttered. That's all he's gotta say?!

'' Don't worry Harry, I'm not saying you have to be part of the baby's life. It's up to you, you're probably gonna leave me and continue your life anyway. I don't care, because I'll be perfectly fine taking care of the baby by myself with the help of my sisters. It's too much to take in I know, but you don't really need to be involved if you don't want to-'' He cut me off.

''WHAT?! Don't talk stupid, I'm not gonna leave someone who's carrying my child!'' He half yelled. He's not?

'' I want to be part of the baby's life....I would never leave my own child with their mother by themselves.'' He finished off. But it still won't work.

''I appreciate, what you're offering Harry, but it still won't work. It will ruin you're reputation and we we're not anything anyway!'' I explained back. I did make my point out that we're not a 'thing'.

''Well, we can try to be friends?'' He spoke. It sounded more like a question that a statement. Friends? I guess it couldn't hurt, right?

''I guess so.'' I quietly replied back.