Chapter 3

My legs did all the work for me, i ended up walking to their large back yard. I glanced over all the people to actually picture who the 'guests' were. My head had been feeling dizzy, i walked ove to the fancy wooden bench and started to sit down, but my eyes caught someone walking to me

.He looked around my age. He had brown curly hair pushed back with sparkling green eyes that twinkle, deep pierced dimples on his cheeks and seemed quite tall.

''Hey.'' His voice spoke. I just realized he seemed very familiar, but i just couldn't picture it exactly. Too much drinking possibly?

''Ur..urm...Hey.'' I managed to croak out. ''What's a beautiful girl like you sitting alone on a bench?''He smirked.

''I-I I was waiting for my friend...''Why am I speaking like this?He put on a confused face, jeez i swear my kees are turning weak.

*Harry's POV*

Finally, I get to talk to her. The whole night i've been keeping my eye on her.I thought she would never talk to me. But once i saw her going outside, i figured out this would be my chance.Now its time to take it slow.I stretched my arm out for her to shake.

''I'm Harry, Harry Styles....and you are?''Her touched mine and i could feel electrivity through the touch.

''Milly, Milly Waters'' Her angelic voice spoke out. She settled down onto the bench. I took that time to realize she is super fit, with curves all in the right places, brown chestnut eyes with ginger hair. I just hope the others wont be here. Or else they'd be all over her.

''That's a pretty name...wanna drink?'' I asked. She gently nodded, I took her hand and kissed it. Her eyelids seemed to flutter at that moment. I lead her to the kitchen counter to grab a few shots.Milly seemed to of chugged it down in judt 3 seconds. Wow! Her delicate finger traced the tattoos on my arm, and boi was it a turn on.

I leaned down to her level and I immediately took her face in my hands and smahed my lips onto hers. Milly was shocked at first but melted into my touch and started to kiss back.Wow! I could feel fireworks bursting through. Her hands snaked around my necks and tugged at my curls, while i snaked my arms around her waist and kept her secured.

~~~~~~~~CAUTION:DIRTY SCENE~~~~~~~~~~~~

We both walked upstairs, I turned the door knob and walked in with Milly hot on my tail. Once we both entered i quickly closed the door, grabbed her hand and started kissing her soft lips. She kissed back and we were both desperate. I lieft her lips and went down to her neck and started pecking there. I heard her give a slight moan, I guess I found her sweet spot. I kept sucking on it and biting until I left a purple love bite. I am pleased with myself.

*Milly's POV*

I felt Harry leave a trail of kissed down my neck and kept sucking and biting on my sweet spot. I never thought i even had one. He soon finished, i guess he seemed very please with himself because with the looks of it, i think he left a purple love bite. Great! I tried holding in my moans by biting my tongue.

''Moan for me baby.'' He whispered. Now that left me goosepbumps on my skin. I slowly let go of my tongue and moaned....

That's it! I can't hold this anymore. I immediately pushed him onto the bed, and kissed him with all my passion and left HIM my lovebites(I was on top). ''No babe, that's not how its down, let me show you.'' And with that he flipped us around, so he was ontop. I tugged at the hem of his shirt, and stripped it off his body. 

He had loads of tattoos, and i mean LOADS. With a stunning six pack. I wrapped my legs around his waist. It seemed I liked this position. Harry was gripping onto the end of my short dress and gripped his other hnds onto my waist whislt we kissed.He looked down at my dress as if he was asking to take it off. I slowly nodded, he smirked. His eyes widened at the display. He slowly hummed. I took his pants off fidling with the belt, but eventually got to it.

So we were both left in our underwear now.My fingers trembled onto the band of his boxers whilst his hands were slowly unhooking the hook of my bra. We both got it off ourselves and Harry also managed to strip my undies off. My eyes were about to almsot pop out of their sockets by staring at his manhood.

It was huge! I quickly covered my breasts with my arms. They were quite large, my mother always had large one, so i suppose i got the genes from her.''Dont worry babe, you're beautiful!'' With that, I placed my hand around his thick shaft and started to pump it. He held onto my hair, My mouth took in him. SInce he was really large, i wtook my other hand fro supposrt and starting to rub it.

I smirked at the pleasure I was giving him. Good girl, Milly.Soon enough he left out words from his plump lips. ''I'm .....almost ....there......'' My smile grew even more. This time my tongue wapped him and kept swirling around. I loved teasing him like this. Because soon I felt a warm liquid fill my mouth. I quickly swallowed it. ''MILLY!'' I stood up from my kneeling position and got laid back.

''Now, your turn...'' Once he finished sucking on my breasts he glided his manhood on my entrance. Damn you Harry. He was teasing me, i gave out moans. ''You're real desperate arn't you.'' He asked me. I nodded fast. ''OH MA GAWD, GET IN ME!'' I blurted out. His laughter filled the room. He pumped his manhood into, me. To be honest the first touch in me quite hurt. He soon stopped once he realized I wasn't responding to him.

''I'll go when you're ready.'' He spoke. I just nodded.''Go...now!'' And with that he slowly thrusted in me again. It still sort of hur, but i suppose that's how it goes at first time, right?

After a few more thrust, i began liking it. Moans escaped my lips in pleasure. He smirked to himself.''H-harry....i'm almost there!'' He shook his head. ''Not just yet babe..'' he kept thrusting. That's it!

''Harry...faster,,,,harder!'' He obeyed my orders.''FASTER! HARDER!'' I shouted at the top of my lungs. Then soon enough i felt myself fill around him with liquid. My eyelids closed and looked back at Harry. 

~~~~~~~~It's safe now~~~~~~~~

He slowly hummed.Then he came next to me, and layed down. Wow! i can't believe I just had  my first. And boy it felt good. I slowly lifted my head up to look at Harry, he already had his eyes closed. ''Go to sleep, babe'' He mumbled. I closed my eyes and snuggled deep into his chest under the covers. I know I'll regret this night, I hope he used protection.

Soon I felt a deep slumber get to me.