Do You Believe in Ghosts?

Locus had regretted every little thing he had done to hurt his partner, no.. his lover. The only family he had left. Felix. He was gone and now.. he had nothing else left to do but go home. Felix was all he had, whether he be the man to use him for his own personal gain.. or to love him as much as he could during the time he was still... present. Felix never left his side, Locus looked out for him, and it was his job to protect him, keep him alive in the time being, Locus may have been stronger, smarter, but in each and every way they had managed to look out for each other. They had gotten through so much it was just when they spent their last moments together, the temple, it was a match between the two in which he thought he would never win. It was a giant mess, a blur, of stress, anxiety, love, war, pain and fear. It all ended in hell, Locus left sword, armor and all. He wanted to make things right but how? Doyle was gone, Kimball would never speak to him, everyone would push him away and neglect him they would never even think about taking him under their wing and forgiving him, because what he was forced to do.. no what he did was he fell for someone he barely new and followed his footsteps carefully, Felix was the one to show him his way, the one to show him how Felix handled things. He was not forced, he was tricked. What he did, was unforgettable, unforgivable. Now what remained of him was a stressed, exhausted, man. A man and his glass full of scotch. He was drunk, couldn't see straight but he didn't care. Locus was never the happy, stupid drunk, he would be angry, infuriated over little things. He poured another glass, the bottle being almost empty. He tosses a few ice cubes in the glass and presses the edge of the glass to his lips before he glances over beside him, he swore he had saw something, a gray essence. He was seeing things. Maybe..

Locus goes back to his drink, he gulps down the most of what's in his glass and sets the drink down. He looks up in the mirror, at himself he's ashamed, eyes gone droopy from lack of sleep, bags forming under them, his hair was a mess and all he wanted to do was scream. He wanted Felix back but at the same time he wished he had killed him sooner. Locus noticed the small cloud of what looked almost like smoke in the middle of his room. A fire? No.. he jumps slightly when he hears a familiar voice yell at him.

"Did you get what you wanted?!"

Locus doesn't answer he just stumbles to his feet out of the chair and stared at the smoke. It quickly flashes before forming into a human shape.

"Look at you, you're a fucking mess Locus, I'm gone a few days and this is what happens? Do I have to be your mother?"

"Why are you here? Why are you bothering me, you're supposed to be dead."

Locus stepped a bit closer his eyes focused and he could finally see him clearly. He had blood dribbling down his face, bruises, cuts, everywhere.

"Why do you look like that..?"

"I am dead you idiot, and I look like this because someone blew me off a goddamn temple."

"Felix I never intended to kill you before. You said that I could die with the rest of the reds and blues so i.. attacked when you did, this is your fault. You used me for your own person gain and I left you're side because of it. This is your own doing."

Locus glares and tumbles back into his bed when Felix jolts forth quickly.

"This never would have happened if you just killed them!"

"I've refrained from doing that anymore Felix, it took me so long to realize what you were, what you made me."

"Because you're slow, you think you're fast, smart, you think you're some amazing, soldier, and I know what you really are."

"Then what am I that cannot be compared to what you had become previously."

Locus cocks an eyebrow while the smaller male has no other answer, his hands ball up into fists as he looks away, eyes shut tight. He disappears into a puff of gray essence before reappearing beside him, sitting on his bed. Locus looks down at him, he reaches out to touch his shoulder and surprisingly he can. Felix shoves his hand away.

"Don't.."

"Felix, don't leave it like this, talk to me please, you'll never forgive yourself."

Felix shifts slightly and gazes up at him, bloodshot eyes mixed with a set of hazelnut bulbs that had faded slightly.

"I'm sorry for what I said, for yelling at you. I'm also sorry for trying to.. kill you. All I wanted was to have things my qay, I acted foolish, like a child."

"We both did. We should have left while we had the chance, ran back to Earth and started a new life their. But we both chose wrong, it's not just your fault Felix."

The ghostly figure reaches up to the back of his former partners head and pulls out the small pin that's holding up his hair, he runs his fingers through his hair lightly and moves closer to his previous lover.

"I don't have much time right now Locus, but I'll come back when I do."

"I enjoy your company."

Felix smiles at his words and brushes his hair out with his fingers and leans in to plant a soft kiss upon the corner of his lips. Locus is drowsy, tired and a bit wobbly.

"You drunk old man."

He presses his fingers to the back of his neck and pulls him closer, Locus hunches over to where the side of his head is pressed against Felix's chest. The smaller male holds him gently, letting him fall asleep very slowly in his arms. Felix has tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. He gets to hold him one last time before they finally part. Felix had lied about returning to him of course. He wanted to talk more but he had no time. Felix caressed the older male in his arms gently before he shifted him softly to where his head was resting on a pillow. He tucked a blanket around him and brushed a few fingers over his cheek.

"Rest well love.. and I will too."

((Hello! Sorry if this wasn't as detailed as most of my other One Shots or other little stories, I'm very busy this week it's spring break so this is just an angst quickie for you guys to read, I hope you like it and I will probably edit this because I love the idea of Felix returning to Locus to shame him or make him feel bad but it just ends up backfiring and the two hold each other one last time))