Chapter 18 : Hiroyuki's First Date

^ Hiroyuki's outfit for the date's picture.
Sorry I'll edit a better picture soon

Kakashi's pov

Tonight is Hiro's first date with Sasuke. Hiro seems to be relax but I knew that she's pretty nervous. Everyone does. She've gone shopping yesterday with kurenai and also doing some light Anbu mission last night. Not to mentions it's a A-rank individual mission since the hokage requested himself.

The house are pretty quiet with Hiro going on a sudden mission. I've been either sleeping or reading or watching over kids training for the whole 24 hours. Not to mention that team 7 are training for the upcoming chunin exams which are tomorrow.

"I'm home" Hiro is finally home. "So, How's the mission?" She take off her mask and put it on the coffee table infront of me. She slam her body to the couch beside me "The target are such a drag. He spread his clones in all direction and I need to wipe them all or sent clones after clones. Even though I've found him by using my sharingan." "Need some water?" I offer her and she nodded.

I walk to the kitchen and hand her a bottle of cold water. She finish them in one shot. And threw it past the sink and into the recycle bin. She's exhausted. I let her rest for a bit then look at the clock. It's 4.30. She could sleep for the next one and a half hour. she's a fast sleeper. She's now asleep on the couch in seating position. I lift her into my arms and put her into her bed. I let her rest before she went to her date with Sasuke.

~1 and half hour later~

It's been a quiet one and half hour. I woke Hiro up and push her to the bathroom. She've rested enough for her date. I can't believe it that she's going on her first date already. But I'll really kill Sasuke if he dares to hurt her.

She's now walking out of her room with such a nice clothes. She looks really cute with those boots. I pulled her hand and sitted her on a chair. I curl her short hair and it's now wavy. I pulled both of her side bangs and tied it together behind her head. And let her bang fall down naturally. I show her the mirror and she gasped. She hugged me tightly "Thank You Daddy!" I patted her head once more and she looked at the miror to look at herself.

Hiro's pov

Even if today is a bad day, but I'm still happy of the tought of going on a date with Sasuke. I feel really excited to meet him soon. I wanted to finish the mission quickly and head back home. But the target are really trying too hard. Of course it'll taken no time to kill the target. But, the clones are just getting in the way.

It's now 7 pm. Someone just knock on the door. Dad open the door and have few conversation with Sasuke. Sasuke wore a plain white shirt and sleeveless jacket with hoodies. He also wore ripped denim jeans and sneakers. He looked really cool in that outfit. And now I'm walking to a restaurant that Sasuke have reserved and for the whole way, we're walking in silence. I don't know what to talk about. We just enjoy each other company.

"So.. I haven't seen you today. Where were you?" Finally he ask something. "Ow. Sorry. I'm doing mission from lord hokage and I just arrive back home few hours ago." "What kind of mission?" "It's a simple A-rank mission. The target are moving and I need to finish him before he ran to the border. He really need to try harder." He seems shock at first. "I guess you're really something else Hiro. We're here."

It's a small restaurant but the interior is great. We ordered our food and talk about few things from hobbies, favorite colours, favorite foods until our childhood. "So Hiro, tell me, why do you wear a mask like your father?" "Since that incident, I'm not comfortable to show emotions to people. So, I choose to wear mask like my father." Sasuke nod in agreement.

Since our meal is done, we're now having green tea. I felt a familiar chakra. "Hey Hiro, do you know those guys? Why are they keep staring at you?" I turn to see the guys Sasuke talk about. They quickly turn so that I'll only face their back. It's so obvious. They're my old teamates of Anbu. I recognize one of them just only by the hair, tenzo. "Hey Sasuke, since we're done, why don't we go to somewhere else?"

I quickly drag Sasuke's hand and walk out of the restaurant. "So, who are they?" "They're my old teamates at the Anbu when I'm their captain and also one of my dad's friend." Me and Sasuke are now holding hands. "Hey Sasuke" "hn?" "Let me show you something" I teleported both of us to the top of the hokage's head. From here we could see the whole village.

"How do you know this place?" I lean to a nearby tree "I've know this place since I'm a child. I used to go here with my brother. But I guess I've got no reasons to go anymore." Sasuke walk towars me "Since we're alone, you won't need that" He pull off my mask. And now he could see my bare face.

Sasuke's pov

Hiro looks really cute with that outfit. And now, since we're alone, I pulled off her mask to see her face. I lean beside Hiro and talk about stuff. We laugh at each others jokes "Hey Hiro" "what?" "You looks pretty when you laugh. You should laugh more." She blush at my compliment.

She tried to look else where but I put both of my hand beside her head and pin her to the tree. Now I'm inches away from her face. I keep on staring at her tempting lips. I started to lean forward to her. Both of our eye are now closed and our lips meet again and move with beauty.

Both of her hand are now pulling my hair and my hands are around her hips and her body are now so close to mine. I lift her thigh and put both of her legs around my waist. As our tounge are battling for power, I sit under the tree and Hiro sit on my lap. My hand are now stroking her short soft hair. Her hand and moving downwards to my stomach and went under my shirt and tracing my abs.

My other hand are now moving downwards to her thigh. The I break our intense kiss and stare right at her eye "Wow. You improved for just few weeks. Have you been practicing lately?" Her face started to redden "No I'm not". I chuckle softly and hug her thightly. I rest my chin on her shoulder and she hug me back and played with my hair. She smelled nice. Mint and vanilla. I really like her scent.

"I like you Hiro" "I like you too Sasuke" she patted my head softly with her hands. We broke from the hug and now she's leaning on my chest. The dim light of the village are so beautiful.

Hiro's pov

We are walking back to my house. "Hiro, are you joining the chunin exams with us team 7?" What should I say? "Sorry, I couldn't answer that question Sasuke." "No it's fine then. Here we are." I really hope that I could tell you Sasuke. "I really enjoy our date sasuke. Bye then. Good luck for the chunin exams" "Bye Hiro" He lean and pecked my cheek. I'll meet you again tomorrow Sasuke, until then.

It's 9 and dad haven't sleep yet. "So.. how's your date Sunshine?" I'm sooo tired of walking. "Please dad. I'm tired. I'll tell you next time. I'm going to bed" "Aw. Good night my little Sunshine" geez that old man. I'm not a kid anymore.

Did ya like it?

Comment.

Like.

Share.

Well

Cya

Ja ne ~

- Author N