Spin Off : The Academy (2)

HEY YA GUYSS...

Thank you for reading my first book here...

It's only a little bit over a month :D

I start it 11 April, aprox last month

And it's already alittle bit over 1k views and 100 likes XD

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH

I LOVE Y'ALL :*

For All readers out there, commenting or not, or even ghost readers...

Thank you for reading my FIRST ever book...

Even if there's still some flaws, I really can't stop to thank you guys...

I'm really greatfull that there's still someone who's willing to read my book T_T

Without further a do...

Enjoy.

---//---

Sakura's pov

At lunch break, I heard that kankuro looked for a fight with a new girl. I could only caught a glimpse of her silver short hair before Sai could get her away from him. I hoped that I could meet her next time. She seems to be a strong kunoichi, enough to beat kankurou.

After class, I walk back with Ino towards our dorm. Ino Yamanaka is a good friend of mine since the first day of class.

- Background info of the Academy -

This academy is devided into 2 parts, Under and Upper.

Under : Students that still in stage of learning about shinobi.
Upper : Students that are still newbie in the shinobi world (aka. Genin ranked)

Once students graduated from Under Grade, they will be devided into small groups of 3 to 4 and also another trainer. After devided into groups, they can run some simple errands to help them effort the academy.

Students that graduates from the academy are officially called chunin ranked shinobi. But every year, there's at least one promising student that are promoted to chunin right after they graduated under grade or even granted genin or chunin before the end of their under school year. In some cases, there's also invitations to Anbu for those promising Upper or even Under graduates.

After graduated from this academy, students will be working right under the hokage or departments like T&I or Medical Units and many more.

There's also student council which filled with prodigy students from clans that may be promoted earlier for their special ability or clan's ability.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Ino is a student council member. Even so, she still spent time with me even if we ofter argue about who gets sasuke. Her room is right infront of her.

My previous room mate is a senior and she's graduated just recently. I wonder who might be my new roommate.

They said that my new room mate are going to move in while I'm at school. But, as I enter my room after class, I see no diffrence of the room. No luggage, no extra furniture, no signs of new room mate. I guess she haven't moved in yet.

-Time Skip-

It's dinner time. Tonight I don't feel like to cook complex dinner, instant curry is just fine. After 5 minutes of roaming throught the kitchen, a plate of warm curry is ready for my hungry stomach. I brought my plate together with me to watch some movie.