Chapter 36 : Maybe.

Sasuke's pov

"Are you really dating My Daughter, Hiroyuki?"

Oh. Yeah. I forgot that he's Hiroyuki's father. Such a tricky question. How will I answer him? Even if I could dodge his question now, I won't be for long. He's my sensei after all. I need a quick answer.

"hnn" It's the only think I could think of Okay?! "So... Is that a Yes or No?" He sounds more demanding. "I think that I'm in no position to answer that question sensei" I hope that it'll buy me time to meet Hiroyuki. "Well, let's continue then" He closed his book and pocket it in his pouch.

-Time Skip-

For the last 4 days, Kakashi sensei's training have been harsh. Like PUSHING OFF A CLIFF to train my chakra control, or sending his ninja dogs to ran after me and improve my speed with extra COLOURFUL BITEMARKS, or batling me taijutsu BLINDFOLDED, or the best part is, putting me in a genjutsu of him torturing me day and night. It's REALLY the BEST and FASTEST way of Kakashi sensei's training (Don't forgot to take notes of the SARCASM going on).

The day of tomorrow is the finals of the Chunin Exams. I'm a step closer to avenging my clan's massacre.

"Okay. Enough for now. Let's take a 5 min break" I pull out a bottle of water and start to drink them in slow pace. "So... How's his training going on daddy?" The sound. "Oh hey sunshine. You're early... I don't even remember for you being an early bird sweetheart" It's Hiroyuki. It's been 5 days since I last saw her.

"Actually I've been taking turn to guard since you guys left me nothing to do. Everyone's training and they don't have time to hang out. So the hokage give me few light jobs" I turn to see her coming from the forest that are heads to the village. She wear her Anbu Uniform with her mask tied on his belt. I blushed slightly and hurried hide my red blazing cheek.

"So. How have your training been Sasuke? Ready to spar yet?" I pocket my bottle and get into fighting stance. "Hnn. I'd say that I feel pretty stronger now" "I'm glad you says so. How about the rule Kakashi sensei?"

I really forget that Kakashi sensei's still here. "Oh. It's still the usual Hiro. Just saying, he's stronger now." She nod her head, wear her mask and slide down her forehead protector to cover her eye hole at her mask. "Ready when you are, Uchiha"

Hiro's pov

Dad sent me a message that he want me to spar Sasuke few days before the finals. It's been 5 days since they went out of the village. I've been doing few errands here and there as Tiger Lily. Don't get me wrong. I ALMOST do none as Hiroyuki, but it's not because it's D-rank okay?! It's just because I only did them with 5-man-squad.

"Ready when you are, Uchiha" I said and start to sharpen my hearings, smellings(?), and sensing chakra here and there. Sasuke directly leap away from my sensory range. So, he figured it out then. It seems that his chakra control are better, improved speed, flexibility(?), now I'm curious of dad's way to train him until this strong.

-Time Skip-

It's been 3 hours since we start to spar. And he seems to keep have larger amount of chakra reserves than me. But it doesn't meant that he'll win EASILY. But... It's Impresive.

Now his panting are hear about within the earshot. I pull up my headband and also took of my mask. It's been a while since I use alot of chakra just to play defence against him. I check on him and he's definately passed out.

I came up to daddy who's reading icha-icha paradise leaning against a tree. "Hey dad. I really curious of how you train him. In such a short amount of time, he improved alot." Dad closed his book and smiled, gesturing me to lean beside him. "Hey Sunshine. I've got a question for you"