♥Under The Mask♥

It had been another tiring day for Ladybug and Chat noir, the akumas have been getting stronger and stronger the last few weeks...

Ladybug sat on the rooftop of a fairly tall house that had an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower... What made it better was the sky was clear, the moon and stars could be seen shining alltogether in the night sky, everything was silent tonight..so silent you could almost hear the stars twinkle...Ladybug loved scenery like this, especially after a stressful day, it calmed her down... However, she felt that something was missing...something extremely important...

"Hello M'lady..."

There he was... That something was here.

"Chat..." Ladybug replied...

She looked at him and smiled... Her blue eyes reflected the light from the moon...which made her eyes twinkle just like the stars...

"Its a beautiful night isnt it..?" Ladybug smiled as she looked back at the view.

"Not as beautiful as you..." Chat replied.

A crimson blush crept up onto ladybug's face...

"L-Ladybug...may i ask you a favour?" Chat asked nervously...

"Sure what is it Chat?" Ladybug replied calmly..

"We've been partners for a year now... And i was wondering..if you could show me..whos under the mask?" Chat hesitantly asked...with fear and worry lurking in him.

"Chat...i told you countless times...we cant know eachother's identities... It could affect our partnership." Ladybug sighed..

Chat frowned....he hated being told that...he really did...but he was falling for her each day and he couldnt take it...he was desperate to know her identity...so he could confirm his love for her. So he could love her for not only as Ladybug...bit the girl under the mask.

"M'lady...i beg of you.. I wont tell anyone... If you show me you..i'll show you me.." Chat pleaded...

"Who knows Bugaboo...we could be puuuuurrrfect for eachother..." Chat smirked as he lifted her chin so she would face him.

He smiled at her blushing face.

"A-alright...Chat...im just afraid.."

"Afraid of what M'Lady?"

"That you'll only love me as Ladybug... And not the girl under the mask"

Chat blushed...he never mentioned anything about loving her...which must mean..she had feelings for him... Oh how happy he was..he felt like dancing...but it would ruin the mood..

"Change back in..."

3...

2...

1...

"PLAGG! TRANSFORM ME!"
"TIKKI! TRANSFORM ME!"

A bright green light surrounded Chat, and a bright pink light surrounded Ladybug...

After the light had faded...they opened their eyes...and to their surprise...they blushed in almost an instant.

Tikki and Plagg were facepalming as they were wondering how they didnt recognise eachother a long time ago...but they were not surprised as this happened to ALL the past Ladybugs and Chat Noirs....

"A-Adrien?" Marinette blushed

"M-Marinette...." Adrien smiled.

"Im so glad...it was you" They both blurted out at the same time, causing them to blush deeper.

Marinette and Adrien were just too shocked...that they just stood there (like idiots) staring into eachothers eyes... They did not blink one single bit.. They were just too happy that it wasnt anyone else..

The moon was high up in the sky and the stars were twinkling..everything was silent in the city of love... The lights on the Eiffel Tower reflected onto a nearby river... And everything was just so....so....peaceful.

Plagg and Tikki were still looking at the two lovebirds staring into eachothers eyes...

"Hey Tikki do you think their eyes froze open? Cuz its purrrrty breezy out here.."

"You....idiot...." Tikki elbowed him.

Adrien and Marinette dat down...and decided to cuddle...no words..no noise...nothing..they just wanted this to last forever...

Adrien pulled out a small box out his pocket...and handed it to Marinette... She opened it slowly and carefully...

Inside was a silver necklace with a ladybug and black cat charm...
Marinette smiled and gave it to him signaling that she wanted him to put it on her...

Chat nodded as he took the necklace and waited for Marinette to move her hair away so he could put it on her. He then placed the necklace around her neck and put the two ends together so it wouldnt fall off...

"Its beautiful..." Marinette finally spoke.

"Just like M'Lady" He replied with an innocent smile on his face...

However..that smile didnt stay innocent for long.. His innocent Adrien smile turned into his Chat noir smile which reminded Marinette a bit of the Cheshire cat from Alice In Wonderland.

"Marinette?"

"Yeah Adrien?"

"Je t'aime Marinette..." Adrien smiled as he pinned her down on the rooftop.

Marinette felt her face heat up to the point where it could catch on fire...

She started
"J-Je...t-t'ai-"
But was interruped.

She was interrupted by a pair of soft, sweet lips on hers...

She looked up and saw Adrien's eyes closed... He knew her eyes were open...so he deepened the kiss...and pried her mouth open a bit with his tongue... (A/N: Im so sorry... ;-;)

That was when she melted into the kiss...

Plagg and Tikki stared at them with shocked faces

"Tikki?"

"Yeah?"

"My eyes...they burn"

"Thats not as bad as mine...My eyes are on fire!!!!!"

They looked away with their cheeks stained with a crimson blush.

It was still 1AM... The night sky was still there... Everything was silent...but the stars.. The stars seem to twinkle louder in Adrien and Marinette's ears... The moon...seemed brighter.. Everything so so clear now how could they have not figured out sooner? Other than that...everything was just perfect for them...now that they knew who was under the mask...

HEEEERRROOOOOO
IM SORRY FOR THE SLIGHT...uh...
scene there.... Hehe anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this :/
2nd story wooohooo!
Thanks guysss
Baaaiii

Nya~