♥YouXChatNoir/Adrien♥♦SPECIAL!♦♥The Intruder♥

Hey my MEWRACULERS! I would really like to apologise for the lack of "activeness" on this account....i never imagined for this book to reach over 6k reads!!!! Thank you so much guys! I've been so busy with school and exams....so i hope you enjoy this one <3
Big thanks to my boo for making my cover because I was lazy af....

This is an AU where Marinette doesn't exist and YOU the reader manages to get the Ladybug Miraculous....so you are basically Ladybug.... :3

WARNING!!!

This may get a little......steamy.. So if you are not a fan of all that stuff then i suggest you wait for another story....however if you do want to read then read at your own risk.

------------------------------------------------------------

You lie down on your bed, exhausted after a stressful day of fighting. You glance at your desk to find a small Tikki nibbling away at a cookie while slowly falling asleep, you start to feel your eyelids getting heavier too. Just when you have peacefully closed your eyes you hear three taps on your window...

Tap tap tap

You ignore it and keep your eyes closed... Then you hear the three taps again...

Tap tap tap

You still keep your eyes closed.... Then you hear the sound of your window opening slowly...then you hear someone stepping in and walking towards you... You keep still....you know who this intruder is... But you just aren't bothered to talk to him right now...

You feel the intruder hover above you...like he is pinning you down, you feel his breath run down your neck and into your tank top...you feel the heat of his body transfer onto yours, as if the room wasn't hot enough..

"Bugaboo...I know that you're awake... So just open your eyes..." He says in a seductive tone....

You still remain silent and still but you can feel the heat and redness creep up on your cheeks as you suddenly hear low and seductive purrs coming from the intruder, after you hear a small giggle...

You finally give up and open your eyes...you open them slowly, pretending as if you were asleep...

"There's no point in acting babe" he whispers softly....

You open your eyes wide and your blush deepens, hearing him say 'babe' just didn't seem like him...

"C..chat..." You manage to mumble while fighting back the embarrassment that seems to be taking over..

"What is it....My Purrrrincess..." He says softly as a sneaky grin starts to creep up on his face...

"C-Cha-" you start to mutter before he crashes his lips onto yours instantly sliding his tongue into your mouth....

Your face heats up once more...you feel all the blood in your body rush to your cheeks...you're frozen in place...unable to move....paralyzed from his sudden action.....you wonder what you're going to do....what you're going to say to him after...worst of all...what you're going to say to your parents if they come in...

When what seems to be a few minutes pass away and you start to run out of breath...a certain blonde pulls away just in time....and looks at you...with lust burning in his eyes and his cheeks as bright as yours...

"This chat...seems a little unsatisfied..." Whispered Chat softly into your ear...your ladybug instincs tell you that this Chat is acting different...and not like himself at all....his voice sounds deeper... huskier... sexier...

You dont know what to do....you think for a while but suddenly....

"Ah!"

You squeak....

Why you ask?

Oh its because of Chat of course...

You look at chat...wide eyed and cheeks as red as firetrucks.....you see his hand....on your butt?

This isnt like him at all....

This isnt Chat.....is it?

You look away....to hide your embarrassed face....

"Its okay purrrrincess....I wont go that far....at least not yet..."

You intensely blush again....he's pulled the trigger and fired.....hes shot you with his charm...you feel yourself slowly melting within his gaze....

You feel his hand squeeze your butt cheek....

You sqeak once more...

Chat chuckles....and pulls his hand away... As he pulls away he mutters "soft" under his breath and stands up...

"Goodnight M'lady, I hope you enjoyed my company..." Chat winks as he jumps out the window and disappears into the night...

You're left there...blushing furiously...feeling a mix of emotions running through your veins...

"Was that....a dream?" You ask youself...before lying back down and moving under the duvet and blushing more...

Little did you know...that this wasn't the last time you saw that side of Chat...or lets just call him...the intruder...

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed that guys!!!

I apologise again for not posting new chapters of this oneshot book for such a long time! I missed you guys!!

~mocchieaa