♥The Puppet And The Puppet Maker♥

This is a puppet and puppet maker AU :3

It was eleven-fourty five PM in the city of love - otherwise known as Paris... The famous puppet maker, Adrien Agreste sat on his stool, adding the finishing touches to his new puppet...

He sat there, painting away with full concentration. He had always been making puppets, ever since he was a boy, he always loved them... To him, being twenty-six and still loving puppets wasn't weird at all...in fact, he had recieved alot of money from this profession, selling his puppets to little children and even adults. His puppets were like no other, they didn't look like one of those creepy puppets that stare at you almost as if they were plotting to kill you.. They looked realistic and some may even say...cute, but that wasn't all. Each of his puppets came with 2 sets of clothes, ones for the night and ones for the day time, each puppet had their own story, what wood they were made from, what they like, even how they were made! It was a child's dream to get one...

Although Adrien did love making puppets, he had a problem... Making puppets has made him so busy as he went out of stock very quickly meant that he had no social life, he had no time to visit his family or friends, he didn't even have a girlfriend-whom he was very desperate to have-he was stuck in that small room making puppets day and night...

Adrien sighed as he finished the last puppet for the day, he looked at it and smiled a smile of satisfation, placing it sitting down and leaning against the shelf. The puppet was a girl, who wore a red mask with black spots on her face, which really made her cyan-blue eyes stand out, her hair hair was a navy blue colour tied up into pigtails wich was tied up with red bows and a feather was placed into her left pigtail, where the bow was. Her pink dress-that was handmade by him, as of the rest of the accessories and clothing-puffed out and stopped a few inches above her knees with a few frills at the edges of the skirt part of the dress as we as the edges of the sleeves, the neckline of the dress and the waist part, to cover up where he had sewn the top and skirt together to mame the dress. The puppet's tights quite unusual as the left leg was blue with black spots and the right leg was pink with black spots...lastly, her boots were white and pink. The puppet indeed looked very gorgeos, probably it had been one of the best ones he had made yet... The puppet was slim and fit, she had unbelievably realistic features which made her look very human, even her waist was unlike a barbie doll's thin waist.

Once Adrien had finished clearing up the mess on his table, he looked away and sighed once more before walking out of his crafting room....Upon closing the door, he heard a loud crash and a small "ouch!" He treasured his crafing room more than anything, in his crafting room that was where all the puppet-making happens, if he lost it, he's lost his career....

Adrien burst into the room and to his amazement, he stared down at a girl who was very human indeed, but what amazed him was the fact that she looked exactly like the puppet who he had made and named: Marinette, the Ladybug Heroine.

Marinette sat on the floor, rubbing her head as she looked up to him and smiled sweetly and innocently...

Adrien's face heated up instantly, his heart started to beat faster and he felt a funny and fuzzy feeling in his tummy, like there were butterflies in his tummy...

He was falling in love, with his own creation...

HEY GUYS!
I havent written a story in agessss!
I know this one is short, but i hope ya'll like it!
Thats all i have to say xxx
Until next time!

~Author Chan