♥Memories♥

Adrien looked up to the cerulean sky that was covered in a blanket of clouds, he stared longingly at the clouds as it started to form the shape of someone familiar to him, someone whom he missed so very much....his mother...

"Mom...if you can hear me...p-please...c-come back!" Adrien cried, tears flowing down his cheeks like a river as Plagg tried to comfort him.

"Look Adrien...P-Please, stop crying... Crying would just make your mother sad..." He frowned, hugging Adrien; which rarely happened...

Still silent, Adrien wiped his tears and smiled at Plagg...

"I-I know its useless crying....b-but haven't you ever lost someone you loved? Or havent seen them in a long time..?" Adrien asked sobbing..

All off a sudden Plagg went silent...he looked away and frowned...

"P-Plagg? Whats wrong.?" Adrien asked looking at Plagg with concern...

"Tikki..." Plagg muttered under his breath...

"Who's Tikki?" Adrien asked...

"My uh...girlfriend i guess?" Plagg responded with tears bubbling in the corners of his eyes...

"Is...she a kwami too?" Adrien asked stupidly...

"Of course she is!" Plagg yelled and sighed....

"Its ladybug's kwami...isn't it?"

"Yep..."

"Or should I say..."

"Marinette's kwami...." Plagg smirked...

"Huh? She can't be...right..?" Adrien looked at him with confusion

Plagg sighed...

"You are so...oblivious and same goes with Marinette! Don't you see the resemblance? Same navy blue hair? Pigtails? Sane blue eyes???? Come onnnnnn!" Plag groaned...

Thats when it hit Adrien.... He started sweating and just stood still....very...very...still

"Adrien? Aaaaaadrien? Crap...I think I broke him..." Plagg sighed once again...

"Tikki...help me...please..." Plagg facepalmed and flew to his cheese...

HEEEEEYYY GUYSSSS HOW ARE YALLL MIRACULERS!? Or should i saw MEWraculers...? He he he..no? Okay...

Errrr thats all I have to say :3 thanks for all the reads toooo!!!!

Sorry for the short story xxxx