♥A Rise Of A New Villain♥

WARNING: THIS STORY IS GORY AND IF YOU DONT LIKE GORE, PLEASE SKIP THIS STORY!

Chat looked down with tears streaming down his face. He felt defeated...

"L...Ladybug..." Chat whimpered as he held her close...

Ladybug's lifeless body layed on Chat's lap... Her skin was pale and not a sound came out from her.

She layed dead in his arms.

Chat couldnt take it, the love of his life was gone, his everything was gone... She left him alone...

Chat rememberd her last words...

"C..chat...I..love you...finnish this fight for me... We'll see eachother again some day..."

Sadness flowed through his body...guilt came after. Finally anger reached him...

He may be a sweet, charming and flirtatious kitty... But he aint no good boy. When he was mad. He. Was. Mad. He wont stop until he gets his revenge.

Chat stood up, baton in hand. No more Mr. Nice Kitty he thought. He didnt want to capture the akuma and set it free like ladybug. He wanted to destory it, along with ther akumatized person who hurt her. It was their fault for being weak enought to be akumatized anyway...

Chat ran to the villain who went by the name of Dark Magic. If you here hit by one of his dark beames, you became ill and depeding on what spell he uses you would either get a cold or a deadly illness that would made you last for only a few hours.

The hospitals were flooded with people, sick people. Many have died in the past 6 hours. This was their hardest villain yet. And even though Ladybug was hit and became severely ill, she was still determined to beat the villain. She died a hero.

Chat attached a sharp peice of metal at the end of hia baton and extended it and started running closer...and closer to the villain until...

The sound of blood dripping could be heard.

Everything was silent.

Everone stopped and stared at Chat and Dark magic.

They all stared in shock.

Everyone had just witness Chat's first murder.

Chat looked at his baton.

His baton was stained with the blood of his enemy. His lover's killer. His first victim.

Chat pulled out his baton and watched as Dark Magic fell to the ground. When Dark Magic hit the ground, his helmet broke and the akuma came out. Chat didnt hesitate to use his cataslysm and destroy the akuma.

As soon as his was done with the devilish deed, he ran to Ladybug but noticed something...

It wasnt Ladybug.

It was Marinette.

Ontop of her chest was a lifeless Kwami...Tikki.

Dark Magic really was that powerful huh...He even managed to kill Marinette's kwami.. Adrien thought...

After that incident.. Everybody in Paris changed... Chat was the only hero left, he wasnt the same old Chat, he was heartless he was merciless and never spared any of his enemies.

This isnt want he wanted.

But he couldnt controll his anger anymore...

The reason why his lady died was because of these stupid weak cilians getting akumatized. Chat had entirely changed, so did Adrien.

Adrien rejected everybody and became violent when necessary. He was starting to become like his father. He pushed everyone away...Nino, Alya... Even Chloé started to hate him! However he still had many fangirls from his modeling buisness...

Every time there was an akuma attack, they were not spared. Throats were cut, guts were taken out, hearts were pulled out by his own hand.

This was not how Ladybug wanted him to be.

He knew that, but couldnt control it.

He just couldnt.

He became a killing machine.

Paris was no longer a peaceful city...

----------some days later----------

Adrien was sitting in his room, talking to plagg who seemed to be acting a little weird too after witnessing Tikki's lifess body. They were sick and tired of only killing those who were weak. And thats when Adrien snapped. He wanted his love. He wanted his Marinette back. He wanted his Ladybug back! And if he doesnt get to experience love...

Then nobody can...

This was the rise of a new Villain....

A/N: SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORTTT!

ME LUB U GUYS
THIS WAS A BIT DARK!
I THINK THIS SHOULD HAVE A PART 2 TO IT XD
SORRY ABOUT THIS GUYSSS

BAIII

NYA~