♥Croissants For Adrien♥

Marinette sat in her kitchen listening to her father's words as she copied his actions...as boring as her father sounded she was determined to make these croissants... Only because they were Adrien's favourite from the bakery...well second favourite, his first were the quiches.

Marinette wasnt so keen on cooking or baking, as she was into designing clothes and making clothes in her bedroom, by now she probably had to use her parent's room to store some old clothes she had made and were no longer to her taste, she had the new ones in display on her bedroom anyway...

"Now we just roll the triangular peice of dough, so it forms something that looks like a croissant...then you put it on the baking tray and now for the eggwash...."

Marinette stared at her father with a confused expression on her face but eventually she got the hang of it after a few tries and having asked her father to explain it over and over again. After finishing the eggwash on the croissants she was relieved that all she had to do was put it in the oven, she was squealing inside as she was excited to give these to Adrien but then fear and panic took over as she remembered that Chloé still existed... If only she didnt catch Chloe when she was thrown off the Eiffel Tower by Stone Heart she thought. But she suddenly cringed at the thought of seeing Chloé's blood and guts on the floor and who knows what the Mayor would have done to her if he saw his daughter dead...

Mrinette sighed as she sat down, waiting for the croissants to finish baking in the oven. She heard her phone vibrate all of a sudden and she looked at the number....It was Adrien.

She was internally screaming. Alya wasnt there to save her, Tikki was having her little rare naps in the middle of the day her parents couple possibly help in any way, they would only make fun of her and tease her... She had no hoice but to answer the call...

"H-hello? A-Adrien?"

"Hey Marinette, are you available today?"

"Uh N-No! Y-YES! WAIT! why am i stuttering??"

"Is that a yes?"...He started giggling

"Y-Yeah...why?"

"Mind if i come over?"

"Y-Yes! N-NO! I DONT MIND! you're cute!" ...She facepalmed at her stupidity while her parents were giggling.

"Its just that i have nobody to hang out with...Nino is with Alya, And my Dad is busy as always... Dont even get my started with Chloé...And i thought that i'd hang out with you...you know since your the best friend of my bro's girlfriend... And plus..i'd like to know you more and be closer with you..if you dont mind.." He softly said, a blush creeping up onto his cheeks.

"O-oh okay, come over! I-I was just making some croissants f-for you!"

"CROISSANTS!?!?! I'll be there in 10 mins!"

He hung up.

Marinette was left blushing and she could hear the giggling that belonged to her parents.

-----------10 minutes later----------

The door to the bakery opened and everybody knew because the bell on the door rang..

Adrien had arrived.

"Oh Adrien! How lovely to see you again!" Sabine gleefully greeted.