Chapter 1

As I stood in front of the mission board my mind was racing with thoughts of Gray. When I turned to see if he was here I blushed a deep red. He looked around as if he were looking for someone. His eyes met mine and he smiled.

"Hi Erza." he said while walking over to me.

"Hey what's up?" I asked as calmly as I could manage.

"I've been looking for ya and I thought I might find you here. What are you doing?"

"Um just looking for a mission to do to keep me busy. You?" I looked up at him and he smiled. Damn so cute!

"I'm doing the same." he looked at the board and back at me.

"Well um.. Oh! A duck needs saved in another demension!" I felt my face getting warmer. "Well I have to go Gray it was nice seeing you bye!!" I ran toward the door and heading for Lucy's house.

I arrived at Lucy's place and went inside. As soon as I saw her I ran up and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Lucy, what am I going to do?! Gray just keeps getting sexier by the second and I can't do a thing! It's geting on my nerves!" I shook Lucy hoping for an answer but she was still in a daze from me bursting through the door.

"Well first, calm down please. I think we all know what you need to do." she said with a hint of hesitation in her voice.

I frowned and looked back at her. "No." I said immediately after understanding what she meant.

"It's the only way your gonna find happiness." she said calmly.

"But... I can't... It will be too weird for him... We've known each other since we were young.. Hell we used to take baths together as kids!"

"Ok well if you won't ask him out or at least confess your love then I will ask him out for you." she said while slowly walking  towards the door.

I grabbed her arm and turned her toward me. "Don't you dare tell Gray anything!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"If you don't ask him now you will never be happy!!" yelled Lucy.

I looked around and saw Gray walk inside. My heart sinks. He pointed to me wide eyed.

"You like me?" he asked cautiously.

I blushed and looked down at my feet. "Um...yeah I like you...Gray."