Chapter 11

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Gray. He had been watching me sleep.

"Hey." he said while still eyeing me.

"Hi what are you doing?" I asked still sleepy.

"Enjoying your beautiful face." he said with a smile. I wanted to ask him about his conversation with Natsu but, that can wait.

"Oh?" I laughed. "What do you wanna do while we're here?"

He smiled and pulled me close. "You." he kissed me roughly and climbed on top of me holding our lips together. I felt his cold hands remove my bra and underwear slowly. He looked down at me with a smile. "I love you." he said sweetly and kissed my neck. He continued all the way down past my breasts and on licked his way down my stomach.

"Ah... Gray calm down I just woke up." I moaned and closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

He laughed and continued down my thigh licking and sucking. I bit my lip to keep from more moans and tasted blood.

"Dammit Gray..." I gasped and sat up. "I bit my lip too hard you bastard." he stopped and laughed. He sat up and took off his pants and underwear. "Um.. Gray?"

He ignored me and continued till he was naked. He grabbed me and sat me on his legs.

"Um.. What are you doing?" I asked surprised at the sudden movement.

"I want you and your not backing out of this okay?" he looked up at me and smiled gently. "I love you and i want to feel you... I know I probably sound like a perv but I want to know your body better. If I do something you don't like just tell me to stop. Ok?" he asked and looked at me with worry in his eyes.

I smiled and kissed him without a word. I love you I thought while kissing him. i won't need to say stop because I trust you. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him more. He moved his hands to my waist and sat me on his member. I moaned and sat lower.

"Ah... Gray.. it's all the way in." I looked at him and he was smiling.

"Your face is so cute when I pleasure you." he kissed me slowly on the lips and laughed. "Damn your tight." he looked into my eyes and smiled. "You ready?" he asked with a grin.

"Um...yeah I think so." I smiled and I could feel sweat rolling down my face. I suddenly felt him thrust up and a moan escaped my mouth.

"Hey..nngh.." he looked up and smiled. "You ok?" he had one eye closed and the other open while still thrusting into me.

"Ah.. mmm yeah.." I moaned trying to be a little more quiet. He kept thrusting more and more and got stronger with every thrust. "Ah! Gray... dammit..I'm .. nngh ah....gonna..cum." I moaned and felt him cum into me as well. He pulled me close and held me. Our bodies were still trembling with pleasure.

He laid me down and kissed my forehead. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. "I love you." I said happily. He smiled and pulled out of me.

"I love you more." he laid down beside me and looked over to my face. "Your sweating." he pointed out.

I laughed still panting. "Ha yeah you too.." I turned on my side to face him and put my body against his. I suddenly felt something hard and looked down. He's  still horny?! I looked up at him. His eyes were closed yet he was still panting. "Hey..."

He looked down at me. "Hmm?"

"You still have a ... um.. you know." I blushed and looked away from his stare.

"What?" he smiled and pulled me closer. He put his hands on my hips and turned me so that my butt was right against his..well you know. He slowly thrust agaist me letting me feel his hard member. "Is this what your asking about?" he grinned and kissed my head.

"Um.. yeah." I blushed and got out of bed.

"Hey where you going?" he asked sadly.

"In the kitchen I want something to drink." I walked down the hall and layed on the couch. I closed my eyes and breathed in some air.

"Hey."

I opened my eyes and looked up to see Gray standing above me...still butt naked.

"Your still naked you know."

He smiled. "And you are too." he grinned and layed on top of me. "You know you want more anyway." he slowly kissed me and let his tongue in my mouth. I allowed him in and felt him moving around feeling every inch of my mouth. He pulled away and a small trail of saliva followed. He kissed my neck and traveled down to my breast and slowly licked it. Fuck! It feels so good! I don't want him to stop but I know my body still wants it. He began messaging my other breat and I moaned even more. "Hey s-stop!" I blushed and pushed him gently off of my boobs.

He smiled and kissed me. "Sorry let's go to the guild." He lifted himself off of me and went back to the room to get dressed.