Chapter 8

After me and Gray left the guild he took my hand and began running dragging me along.

"Gray where are we going!?" I said.

"I have something to show you, it's a surprise." He smirked and continued to run with my hand in his. He began slowing down and I looked over to him.

"What's wrong why did we slow down?" I asked.

"While you were gone on a mission before we were together I was looking for a house for myself." He said proud of his actions. "When I finally found the perfect one I made sure I could save it. It cost me 500 jewls a day to keep the house on hold, but I managed." He suddenly hugged me and whispered into my ear. "I've had my eyes on you for a while now I must admit." he chuckled and looked into my eyes. "Erza, would you like to see our house?"

I hesitated before I answered, did I really want to move in with Gray and start a life with him? I laughed who am I kidding I love him. I kissed Gray roughly making him gasp in surprise. "Of course I would Gray." He smiled and took my hand leading me to the woods outside of Magnolia. "It's all the way out here?"

He slowed to a slow walk andand turned to face me. "Erza close your eyes."

 I happily obeyed his command and closed my eyes.

 He began walking me further into the woods and stopped. "You can open your eyes now." I opened my eyes to see a little cottage there was a beatiful light glowing around it and there was a sakura tree beside the door.

 I looked over to Gray and kissed him.

"It's absolutely beautiful Gray, I love you so much." I said and kissed him again.

"Hey hey calm down let me show you inside ok?" He picked me up princess style and carried me inside. He took me on a little tour of the house carrying me through all the rooms and then lead me to the master bedroom. He laid me down and the bed and began kissing me. I gasped in surprise but kissed him back more. He slowly slid his hand up my waist in attempt to take off my armor , so I requipped into pj's.

"Better?" I asked. He smirked and began to kiss down my neck. I gasped loudly and he blushed and looked up at me.

"Was I too rough?" he asked.

"No no your fine it was just sudden." He smiled and removed my top and pants leaving me in a bra and underwear. I kissed him roughly and went to unbuckle his belt but he stopped me.

He looked down at my half naked body and blushed. "Erza I'm not ready for you too see me yet ok?"

I frowned and opened my mouth to speak but Gray kissed me with tears running down his face. He layed down beside me and cradled me in his arms. "I just want to lay here with you if that's ok." I blushed and nodded an "ok" to him.