Chapter 7

Me and Gray just got back to the guild. As usual as soon as he saw Natsu he got pissed and they beat the crap out of each other. I just sat and watched. It was funny because Gray didn't know that Natsu was the one who set up the whole island getaway.

"Hey Erza!" Lucy greeted me with a huge retarded smile.

"Hey. So what was that surprise that Natsu had for you?"I asked her.

"Oh that. Well we went to go see Loki and my other spirits."

"So why do you look down aren't you happy?"i asked.

"It turns out Loki was in love with me and Natsu set that up for a date for me and Loki."she told me.

"Oh... So you were hoping that Natsu was going to purpose to you or something."

"Yeah."she said and she started to cry. I know how she felt about Natsu. She really loved him.

"Well how did it go between you and Loki?"I asked.

"It was fine...and I also learned that I was in love with Loki."She said.

"That's great!!"I told her. She smiled and went to get Loki in her room.

"Hey Erza!"said Natsu greeting me wiht a huge smile.

"Hey Natsu."

"So how did it go between you and Gray?"he asked

"It was great thanks for doing that for us."

Gray came up and hugged me from behind.

"Yeah thanks for that Natsu you finally got me to confess my feelings for this cake-loving angel."said Gray. He kissed me and of course I kissed him back.

"So what is the next step  for guys?"asked Natsu.

"We are going to get a house together."I said.

"And have millions of babies!"said Gray.

"Yeah right in your dreams!"I said.

"Whoa Gray!"said Natsu "Don't get ahead of yourself."

"Whatever shutup!"Gray said.