Chapter 9

***!!!WARNING***SEXUAL***CONTENT!!!***!!!WARNING***SEXUAL***CONTENT!!!***

I woke up the next morning and looked over to Gray. He was sleeping so peacefully. I  leaned down slowly to kiss him when I suddenly felt two arms pull me into a hug and I collided into him. He kissed me sleepily and so softly. I got up and sat on his hips and layed on him gently.

"So Gray..What was that thing about last night? Why didn't you want me to see you?" I asked him.

He gently lifted me off of him and he got up, he pulled me into a gently hug and began to talk to me in my ear. "I wanted to be sure about something and I didn't think that was an appropriate time for me to ask." he said in a shaky voice.

"Well...would you mind asking me now? I'm kinda curious."

"Do you still have feelings for Jellal?" he asked.

I gently pushed him away and kissed him roughly, I kept the kiss long so I wouldn't have to talk. I then realized I was still wearing nothing but my bra and underwear. I started to blush a deep red, Gray began to notice and opened his eyes to look at my face during the kiss.

He smiled and I quickly stopped the kiss and put my face in my pillow and layed there like that for what felt like hours but it was only a few seconds before I felt Gray lay down on me. He turned me over and kissed me more deeply and began to take off my bra. I blushed an even brighter red. He kissed down my neck and to my stomach and kissed down to my underwear and he began to take them off with his teeth. He gently slid them down my legs and threw them to the floor. He looked down at my naked body and smiled.

"Your so beautiful." he said and began to unbuckle his belt. I looked up at him in surprise and opened my mouth to speak but he was already completely naked. I looked at him amazed...Gray was huge! I blushed and hid my face but he just leaned down and kissed me. "Sorry about my....size..is it your first time?" he asked me with worry in his voice.

"Y-Yes it's my first time." I said hesitantly.

"Do you still want me to...you know...?"

"Yes..I can't be a virgin forever Gray...and I know I love you enough for this. So please don't hesitate...just don't be too rough.."

He smiled and lifted my legs above his own and got in position. He nodded to me and began to push himself inside me. I cringed. I didn't know it would hurt this bad, I felt like I was being ripped apart down there. He stopped halfway in and looked down at me. I was crying.

"Erza does it hurt that bad?" he asked.

I shook my head "no" and he continued pushing inside. He stopped and looked down to me. He was all the way in. He stayed still and gave me time to adjust, but I could tell he was about to thrust into me from eagerness. I could feel his shaft  throbbing inside me and I moved my hips around trying to adjust faster so he wouldn't devour me in two seconds. I nodded to him and he pulled out, leaving the head inside. I cringed a little but wasn't crying. He thrust back in gently and thrust out repeating this till I heard a moan escape my mouth. I blushed and he began thrusting in a little more roughly.

"G-Gray... it feels so-" before I could finish I was moaning more than ever and Gray was thrusting inside me at a normal speed. It felt amazing, I never knew I could feel this good. I looked up to him and he had his eyes closed. He was sweating, and I realized I was too. He was going faster inside me and I was moaning so loud I'm surprised the whole city of Magnolia couldn't hear me.

"Er-Erza I'm going to cum soon dammit." he began thrusting as fast as he could and I couldn't believe the feeling I was feeling it was like nothing I've ever expirienced. I blushed and nodded to him so he knew I was ready too. He thrust into me some last few times and I felt the liquid flow inside me and I moaned while I came also. His shaft was throbbing inside me and the pleasure was wonderful. He gently pulled out of me and layed beside me breathing loudly and he had sweat running down his face. I smiled and pulled the blankets over us and he embraced me tightly. My body was trembling and so was his.

"I love you Erza." he said dreamily.

"Mmmm.. I love you too Gray."I said and drifted to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it sucked it's my first time writing anything with sex in it. I was sitting here at my desk for half an hour debating if I should put anything like this in it so I eventually gave in and did it. I just wrote this so soon because I couldn't sleep and it's 3am so I got up and wrote this. I might not update really often like I did this time. I'm also thinking about rewriting the first couple of chapters because they suck. xD Please comment and tell me how you liked or disliked the story and I may or may not put more chapters like this in the future.