Chapter 6

"Gray listen I can't have you, kissing me when I don't want to be kissed."

"But Erza I love you why do you keep getting so mad when I kiss you?" he asked me eyes full of tears.

"Because Gray you always have to say something stupid right after you kiss me. It is really anoying." After I told him that he kissed me. I was about to pull away,but then...I started to actually feel his love. He was really kissing me with love.

"Was that better?"he asked.

"YES!!"I burst into tears hugging him and we stayed like that for hours. He then took my hand and took me over to the little oasis in the middle of the island. He took off his shirt-not very surprising-and jumped in. 

"Erza get you butt in here!"he yelled to me. I  hesitated but managed to take off my armor and requip into a dress. Not too fancy. It was a sundress. I hopped in and he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me.

"I love you Erza I'm sorry I was being a retard."he said.

"I love you too Gray."he started to reach for my dress strap but I stopped him. "What are you doing?"He blushed and took me by the waist and pulled me under the water. He kissed me and smiled to me, I smiled back at him. This was finally the Gray I love and knew. He pulled both of us back to the surface.

"Erza I want to ask you something"he said

"What is it?"

"When we get back to Magnolia will you get a house with me?"

"Yes but we need to get some money."I told him

"Alright where was that mission?"

"I think it was on this island."I told him. We got out of the water and probably looked around for 3 hours looking for problems.

"Hey did we chose this request?"I asked.

"No...Natsu did."He told me with that face he gets when Natsu is around.

"We have to head back to the guild right now!"

"Ok lets go."

We got on the boat and strarted to head back to Magnolia.