the forbidden secret

Hey.. Nathen! Wake up!!!!

Nathen: uhhhh what!!!

Nathen slightly open his eyes and sees a mermaid he has never seen before... Blue ocean eyes red long hair!

Nathen: uhhh... AN INTRUDER!

the mermaid quickly put her hand on nathens mouth!

Mermaid: shhhh.... I'm not an intruder I was at the celebration I was a guest! I live here at the Pacific ocean! I'm 18 years old as well...

Nathen: what's your name them

Mermaid: my name is Thais! I came here to help you!

Nathen: help me? how?

Thais: I know why your parents don't want you to go to the surface and to the shore!

Nathen: what how?

Thais: listen up! I don't have much time they may notice I'm here!... On the surface there are some kind of earthlings creatures called humans... They look just like us! But the can't breath under water. They breath in air

Nathen: can we breath in air?

Thais: yes stupid, we have a nose... The don't have fish tails.. They have some kind of split fish tail witch makes two tails but they are not tails... They are called legs... Now the top secret is this... Once you go out on the surface you will obtain human form. It's part of our body! Once the humans know we exist THEY WILL HUNT US UNTIL THEY KILL ALL OF US! Now that is the forbidden secret of all mermaids! You will not speak what I just said! It's between you and me!... Now go to sleep now! You will find me again!

Nathen: but wait!!! What else should I know!

Thais: goodnight idiot!

Nathen then went to sleep and couldn't stop thinking about the forbidden secret!