my first human friend

Hey nathen wake up! Wake uppp!!!

Nathen: what's wrong Mumy?

Mumy: mor your birthday present I asked dad and mom about going and showing you around on the Pacific ocean OK so come on let's go! We are going to take a while

Nathen: yess finally I get to go out of my room!

Mumy and nathen started exploring the ocean! As the went far far away from they're home!

Mumy: OK now's the time!

Nathen: what? Time for what?

Mumy: to fulfill your dream ya dork! Go ahead go! I'll wait right here! Go to the land! Be careful cuz if something happens to you mom and dad are going to kill both of us!... Just don't get in trouble! And be safe! Don't blow your cover!

Nathen: are you sure?

Mumy: yes so hurry up before I change my mind! And here take this ull need it it's called clothes put them on once you've get out of the ocean

Nathen: thank you Mumy!

Nathen then starts swimming to the shore and kept and kept swimming! Until finally he was looking and getting prepared to go to the surface..

Nathen: so this is it? This is where I find what's above my oceans! I just have to be careful! And don't blow my cover!

He reached his hand out of the water... And felt the breeze for the first time!

Nathen: now let's do this!

He splashes out of the water as his fish tail turned to legs!

Nathen: oh god! What is this!?  I'm completely naked! I've never seen my dick before xD.... I have to put my clothes on! Fast!

He puts his clothes on and finally starts! Walking and feeling the warm sand... Look at the sky... Breathe the fresh air... Look at the sun.. And taste the coconuts!... A girl suddently sees him with those ugly clothes and messy hair!

Girl: omg are you ok!!!

Nathen: umm.. Ehh...

Girl: awww you poor homeless thing! So you need clothes... I can also prepare you dinner if you want to?

Nathen: uhh but I kinda have to go soon

Girl: awww come here now! I'll make you a feast...

The girl takes nathen home while he is kinda scared if he takes long!

Girl: ok now... Ummm... What's your name?

Nathen: my name is nathen

Girl: well hi my name is keysha... But yeah....

The girl takes him to her car! And gets in

Keysha: well aren't you gonna get in!?

Nathen: ohhh yeah right sure....

Nathen gets I'm without knowing that was a car!

keysha drives nathen to her home safe fully!