cheerios and sausage

It's the next day... Nathen woke up exited and quickly so he could go to the shore! But he had to lie to his father so he could go...

Alex: good morning nathen! Why such in a hurry?

Nathen: remember when you told me to go to mermaid school?

Alex: yes but you said that you'll learn with me!

Nathen: well I tough about it! And I do want to go here! On this ocean I loved the school yesterday so may I go?

Alex: oh son! Are you sure?

Nathen: yes I'm 100% sure I just didn't want to go to mermaid school at the ocean we where before! The creatures where weird! And I felt left out... But now that I'm here! I'm so excited for it! And I may become the next strong mermaid warrior just like you!

Alex: well, you have my authorization son!

Jenny: yes nate you may go! Your father will be really proud at you!

Jaly: finally your doing something worth it!

Nathen: well thanks guys I must be going now! I don't want to be late the first day at school!

Alex: do you know where the school is at?

Nathen: yes I know where it is! Mumy showed me! I can go by myself!

Alex: well OK I must go with you to subscribe you on the school

Nathen: dad!! Everybody knows you and know that I am the great warriors son!

Alex: hahaha your right! Go you don't want to be late!

Jenny: good luck boy!

Nathen then quickly swims his way to his hideout so then he will escape to shore while lying day by day to his family! Nathen then swims out of the ocean! And transformed to human! Quickly grabs his! Hidden clothes! And puts them on! He then goes quickly to keysha's house knock knock knock!

Nathen: key? Are you there? Helloooo????!

Keysha them opens the door with messed up hair and bad shitty breath!

Keysha: *yawns* oh hey! Nathaniel your early!

Nathen: Nathaniel? What the fuck! It's me nathen!

Keysha: yeah yeah! Whatever your name is! Come in you'll make breakfast today! While I get ready to go to the beach?

Nathen: wtf! I don't know how to cook!

Keysha: it's OK I'll eat whatever! I just need to go to work now!

Nathen: you work?

Keysha: yeah I'm a photographer and I take pictures of models on the beach we where yesterday! I go every day! I need the money! And I'm the best photographer there is in this place!

Nathen: ohhh that's great!

Keysha: I know bitch! Now go make me breakfast!

Nathen: uhhh OK let me see what I can do!

While keysha brushes her teeth nathen the prepares the breakfast witch he has never done! He didn't know human food! Keysha then gets out of the bathroom and sits at the kitchen table!

Nathen: here I made you this!

Keysha: wtf is thattt??? Is that? Cheerios with sausage?

Nathen: well I think so!

Keysha, nathen: hahahaha hahahaha xD