what friends are for

It's the next day and so nathen keeps saying to his dad!

Nathen: bye dad. See you after school?

Alex: bye son!

Nathen quickly gets out of water as he sees a flash!

Keysha: yes!!! That's what I wanted! To see your true form!

Nathen: what are you doinggg!!!!!

Keysha: relax this picture is just for me and you! I'm not gonna publish it or anything!

Nathen: but people could notice!

Keysha: there is no one here at this part of the beach! Ever!

Nathen: why is that!?

Keysha: because they know that mermaids stick around here and they are afraid to be bitten by one!

Nathen: iww!! We don't eat humans!

Keysha: well I don't know! Anyways so... Are you ready to answer the questions I've been thinking about?

Nathen: well yes! Yes I am!

Keysha: let's go then!

Nathen and keysha go to her house! And sit down at the porch while drinking some coffee!

Keysha: ok let's begin now!.. First question: what is the mermaids history

Nathen: well we started to exist sence the meteor fell at the beach and all the humans that where on the beach. They had radiation going on on their body as the radiation continue to get bigger and bigger they muted themselves to this type of creature called mermaids now and after that we kept reproducing!

Keysha: are you sure your parents died in a car accident?

Nathen: well.... The truth is... No! My parents did not die in a car accident. They are alive! In the sea!

Keysha: what are their names?

Nathen: my dad is Alex and my mother is Jenny! I also have two bigger sisters which are Mumy and Jaly!

Keysha: why do they let you be in the shore!? They know it's dangerous to you!

Nathen: well the thing is that they don't actually know! I lie to them saying I'm going to mermaid school but I actually come here! Because if they find out they will probably kill me!

Keysha: how do you turn to human?

Nathen: to be honest I really don't know... There was a girl the other night that told me about the humans. I didn't even know about humans until she explained that to me! And she said that once we get out of water it's natural to obtain human form!

Keysha: how does she know all of that? Is she here? On the human world to?

Nathen: I don't know... I actually never seen her in my life just that day! All thought she said she will be coming to me sometime soon! She said that her name is Thais!

Keysha: Thais??? Humm!!! I don't know her!... We need to find her! So I can sure help your people have a safer ocean!

Nathen: really you would do that for me?

Keysha: well of course that's what friends are for! Helping each order am I right?

Nathen: I guess so!

Keysha: but that's enough chit chatting for today why don't we say to go through a carnival tonight?

Nathen: carnival what is that?

Keysha: carnival is a super fun place! You'll just have to see once we get there!

Nathen: well I'll think of an excuse to make my dad say yes... He usually doesn't let me swim at knight because of sharks!

Keysha: well try to convince him I will me waiting at 7:00 PM here ok?

Nathen: OK then! I'll try my best!

Nathen then goes home early to do his shores and try to convince his dad while saying he got out of school early today!