carnival!

Nathen: hey Dad

Alex: hey son why so early?

Nathen: I got out of school already today and I was wondering i f I could help you on something because I have some time to help if you need anything!

Alex: well you can sure help me with the dolphins!

Nathen: yeah sure! I'm gonna clean my room first and I'll be back real quick!

Alex: OK!

Nathen: ow and btw: I have a project to do! At my friend's house at night. We need to finish the project!

Alex: you already made friends?

Nathen: yes... Umm I did!

Alex: what's his name!

Nathen: umm his name is John!

Alex: never heard of that John!

Nathen: yeah he's new at school!

Alex: well you should go and clean your room! You don't want to be late or anything!

Nathen then goes to clean his room, eat, and go help his dad with the dolphins! And when all of that finished! He needed to go to the carnival!

Nathen: well dad I have to go now!

Alex: OK take care!

Nathen then rushed to shore and keysha was waiting for him in the car!

Keysha: cmon! What took you so long!

Nathen: sorry I needed to finish some stuff!

Nathen and keysha where on their way

Keysha: ohh I need to pick one friend of mine! Her name is Zoe! She's a really good friend of mine! And she knows your a mermaid!

Nathen: whattt did you tell her!!!

Keysha: relax!!! She is really nice she won't! Say anything! Hahaha you'll see!!

Nathen: be careful to who you say it to!

Keysha: you need to trust in me nathen! I would do anything to hurt you and you know that -.- you still don't believe in me!

Nathen: sorry sorry! I'm just not use to this you know! But for now on I'll control myself y promise!

Keysha: thank you!! Now HEYYY!!!! ZOEEEEE IM HERE HURRY UPP!!! WHERE GOING TO BE LATE!!!

Zoe: wait up bitch! I needed to get ready! I'm not like you! This beauty takes time!

Keysha: you bitch! Just hurry!

Nathen: o.O wtf! Why do you treat your friend like tht?

Keysha: ohhh don't worry we play like that haha! It's a prank we pull on eachoder!

Zoe: hi!!! You must be nathen!

Nathen: yes and you must be Zoe!

Zoe: yeah nice to meet you! Mermaid man!

Nathen: haha nice to meet you to human!

Keysha: ehhh stop the chit chat! Let's go and have some fun!

Zoe: OK bitch! Let me call my cousin! She said that she will be on the carnival also! You two will get to meet her! She's really nice but she didn't talk to much!

Keysha: WELL LETS DO THIS!!!

Keysha,nathen,Zoe: WOOJOOO! Carnival!!!