mermaids do exist

Nathen: but yeah now that you work in the beach! I have a weird question for you! That I'm just wondering!

Keysha: OK ask me!

Nathen: have you ever seen a mermaid or something?

Keysha: mermaid? Well... I think I have but I'm not 100% sure because most of people say they don't exist... But there's a story of this beach with lots of humans do say they have witness to see mermaids! And I so did myself!

Nathen: really I've never seen one!! *.* how are they?

Keysha: They are beautiful although I've seen quite allot! That's why I work here! At the beach and I'm pretty much! Popular! Because I get to take pictures and prove that they really exist! That way I will be known as the girl that prove most of the people wrong!

Nathen: But what will you do when you have all your pictures why would you want to do after they know mermaids do exist?

Keysha: well I'm planning to capture all of them and make a special aquarium so they will be ours! And we all get to see the mermaids!

Nathen: will that hurt them!?

Keysha: well of course... We have to capture them!!! They will try to escape... But that's not my problem I'm not the one who's gonna capture them! My work is simply taking pictures!

Nathen: do you have all the proof you need?

Keysha: well yeah... I do have, this last week I captured 3 mermaids in pictures! They say they will try to search waters this next week to start the capturing!

Nathen: Don't do it please! I beg you!

Keysha: but why! Will have allot of money! And fame!!!!

Nathen: No!!! That's so cruel! Don't you think they deserve the freedom they have?

Keysha: just as I thought!... *looks deeply at nathen eyes*

Nathen: what? That they need freedom?

Keysha: no!..... Remember the day I found you at the beach?

Nathen: yeah... Uh... Why?

Keysha: you are a mermaid right!

Nathen: me??? A mermaid??? Psss.... No!

Keysha: don't lie to me nathen!! You can say the truth!

Nathen: why? So you can capture me!????

Keysha: well not really... It's because I have a plan!

Nathen: no!!! You are not gonna capture my people!

Keysha: just listen! U are not understanding!

Nathen: what is it then?

Keysha: sence you are a mermaid you can't help me take pictures of you... That way I'll have unbelievable pictures of a real mermaid! Then I will lie to them saying that I found it in another beach! And saying I found this mermaid in another beach far away! That way you will be safe while you explain everything to me!

Nathen: are you sure? Will that cost me a problem?

Keysha: no not at all! You won't be showing your face! Just your tail. Because I need prove of mermaids at daylight! I only have pictures of the mermaids at night! And very far away! So I need your help and you need mine!

Nathen: well if it is for helping my friend and helping my family,Why not?

Keysha: yess!!!! Great! Now explain everything!

Nathen: I can't right know I should head back home!.. I promise I'll explain tomorrow when I'm back at the same time!

Keysha: well ok then! Hurry back tomorrow!

Nathen: I will.