the ultimate birthday wish

It's been a long and fun night for the mermaids and mermans! Because of the celebration they had on.

Everybody suddenly stopped dancing and look straight up to nathen and say

Family: SURPRISEEE!!!!!!!

jenny: happy birthday son!

Nathen: oh wow I totally forgot thank you!

Jaly: you always forget ya dork!

Nathen: why are you jealous

Jaly: hahaha I was born first :p!

Jenny: OK guys stop with your corny jokes haha... OK now let's eat while nathen thinks what does his birthday wish is!

The mermaids have this tradition of making an ultimate wish that they must try to come true on they're 18 birthday!

Time passed and they ate breakfast together in family and when they are done eating his father asks

Alex : congratulations boy! You have turned 18! You are a grown man!. But now! You must decide what will be your ultimate birthday wish!

Mumy Jaly: yeah bro! Tell us tell us we want to hear it!

Jenny: come on boy it's time to know

Alex: hurty up we don't have all day what do you want? Another dolphin? Hunt a shark?

Nathen: ehhh... Ummm... No it's nothing like that!.... Umm...

Alex: well what is it! SAY IT ALREADY!

Nathen: fine I want to see what's on the surface! I want to go to shore!

Everybody got shocked about his ultimate birthday wish! They where not expecting it! And his father automatically said!

Alex: Under my dead body! You will never go to shore, you will never know anything about it and DO NOT DISOBEY ME!

Nathen: but father!

Alex: but! NOTHING! Go to your room and it's an order!! I'm so disappointed at you! Go to your bed now!!!!

Everybody stood still in shock they started whispering as nathen went crying to his room. He lays in bed listening to the music on downstairs in the party! Looks up at the ocean HP above and says!

Nathen: someday..... Someday I will fulfill my dream... My ultimate wish is to go to shore! And know what is on the surface of the ocean! Someday... I will....

Nathen then cried himself to sleep and wish for the next day to arrive as quickly as possible!