Ch 6

Constance Pov
I sat watching Prin Eat her Gummy Snacks. I then snapped a offgaurd and sent I to Kevin . Me and Kevin only talk Only when it's about Prin Otherwise I go my separate way. We have no benefits of that's what Y'all are thinking and Me and Dreka aren't on good terms at all. But I'm Petty and Keeping it Steady and Moved on with my Life . I got Prin ready So she could Go with My Sister "Mommy Can you tell Kevin I said hi?" I nodded and kissed her cheek as I heard a knock at the door . I then opened it. "You Ready Miss Princess ?" My Sister Ebony Said . Prin nodded and hugged me and gave me a kiss. "I Wuv You Mommy ." I Smiled . "I Love You More Babygirl". She then left and I got Ready to Go the Red Carpet . Hopefully I don't Spot Kevin although that's gonna Happen.
***

I walked in front of a Whole Lot of people and even took a lot of pictures . Anyways I went to the Bathroom . I looked in the mirror fixing my hair . Here walks in That Bitch Dreka . She Rolled her eyes . But I Ignored her . I walked out of the Bathroom . To Feel someone staring at me . I turn and guess who it Is Kevin .. "Fuck..." I Mumbled . "Yes ?" He Smirked . "You Look Damn Good." I flipped my hair . "I know .. Go say that to yah skanky ass wife ." I then Smiled and Walked away to feel him staring staring a hole through my ass. I then Got a Text . Yo Wtf .? Kevin Smiled and winked at me and Waited for Dreka.