Ch. 13

The Clear Water rose above my head as I came above it. It feel so great to be away from Kevin and his drama. I just can't take the heat anymore. The old me would have been killed a few and knocked that hoe Dreka . But, lord knows I take care of mines, me and Prin will always be good as long as i'm here with my child that's all that matters. " Mommy " Prin Squealed running with her float on. "Prin Stop Running." She then followed my request and sat down. I then grabbed my towel and rinsed my hair while stepping out of the pool. I then sat down by Prin and dryed her off. "So how are you liking the bahamas?" I looked at her. "I love it Mommy, only if I could be with daddy. " I looked away. I know she misses Lucas so do I. But, I just need some time to myself. Just me and my child. "Mommy can I call him?" I sighed, I grabbed phone and tapped lucas name. Him😞😓😍. The Phone Ringed and Ringed. I gave the phone to Prin.

Prin Pov

"What Constance.?" I frowned. "Daddy this is not Mommy." He chuckled. "Hey Babygirl."

"Hey Daddy I miss you." I felt sad I really missed him. "I miss you too where are you?"  I looked at mommy. "At the-" Mommy snatched the phone . " We're Away"

Constance Pov

"We're Away" I fussed. "Constance what you mean your away, your just gonna take my child with out me knowing , what the fuck is wrong with you .? " I Held what I was about to say to him back . Constance don't say that. "Lucas I'm not about to argue with you , You sitting here trying to provide for her when me and you know damn well she's no-" I Stopped. "She shouldn't be going through this Lucas, We will be back later on I guess. I'll bring her bye. Just don't worry ." I clicked the hang up button . Just leave us alone for some hours let us be free. I put my head in my hands. "Mommy are you okay.?" tears streamed down my cheek. I then hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Mommy will always be okay , remember that Princess." I then felt wet stains. "I love you mommy."

Can't wait for the next chapter?
💧💧
Well Comment and Vote. <--

Doing that helps out a lot.