Ch 7

Prin's Father: Meet Me In the Morning at McDonalds.
Me: For Prin Right?
Prin's Father: Something Like That.
Me: I Have to Ask Her Step Father ☺
Prin's Father: Bullshit... I'm Her Father and NO ONE CAN REPLACE ME . RNS.
Me: You Shouldve Said That When You Went off and Cheated on me . But No You Just Saying that To the Next Bitch .. But You No What Lose My # Fr. I Dont Want Nothin to do with you. The Only Time You Will ever text me is when Its all about Prin Therefore. Stay Tf outta my face✌
Prin's Father: Whatever.
I put My Phone in My Purse and Kept Walking to Where My Bestfriend Was. "Giirl Guess Who I Saw?" She Grabbed my Arm. "Who?" I Raised My Eyebrow. "Dreka and Kevin Gates." I Rolled My Eyes. "Fuck Both Of them" I folded my arms looking at Them Pose on the Red Carpet. Marimba. Baaby💕😍

"Hello"
"Baaby Where You At ?"
"By The Red Carpet all the Cameras are" .
"Ight I See Yo Fine Ass."
I Blushed as he walked up towards me and and Hugged me , Kissing me on my Forehead.Lucas Coly😙 My Baaby. Ilhsm.

Lucas😊
I Spotted Kevin But Yanno I Kinda Shook it Off as Long as he ain't Staring A Hole in My Baby. "Babe. Kevin Wants me to Meet him tomorrow with Prin.Is That Okay?" I Thought about it. " As Long as it ain't with no Funny ish. He Got One time to Touch You Or Even Look at You In Some Way . Dead Ass". She Giggled. "Okay." I Know Yall like You Not Prin Father. But I'm Damn Sure I'm Taking Care of her like she's mine. She Even Calls me daddy. Like Kevin only get her when he wants to and it's not on a Daily Basis . I don't Know How many Times Prin has went over to Kevin's house and Said Dreka Yelled at her . But Then Constantce Had to Whoop her ass on Daily basis.

Constance
Kevin Then Walked Towards me and Lucas While a Were sitting in the VIP . "Wassup Luke." I Looked Kevin Up and down and Grabbed Lucas Hand . Lucas just nodded his head up and Got Up ."Hmm Bitch Wanna Leave Now?" I Stopped in My Tracks. I Turned around but Lucas Grabbed me Pulling me towards him. "Bitch I Been Waiting to Dig In Your Ass. " I Tried UnLoosining Lucas Arms but it Didnt Work. "She Aint Worth it." he whispered in my Ear. "Kevin Your Daughter Said Hi. By The Way. " I Then Grabbed Anthing I saw And Threw it At him and Dreka. " You Bastatd Cant even take Care of Your Own Child But You Dont Get Tired Right? " I Threw Something Else. "Oh Yeah Dreka Ask Your Husband Why was He Tryna Get This Earlier Remember Kevin While She was In the Bathroom.?" Lucas then Let me go and Walked Towards Kevin. "Lucas C'mon" I Grabbed him but He Yanked his Arm. Just in Time Sercurity Gaurds Came and Escorted Us Out. I Could Hear MY BestFriend Keshia Beating Dreka Ass.