©HAPTER 3⃣

I Sat on my mothers couch playing with my brother.. He's Handsome his name is Chris , 14. "Yo we are 6 years apart." I nodded . "But Im still your big sister Little boy." he chuckled. "You little." I bumped him. "So I looked at Celebrity news the other day and They had a picture of you and Kevin Going to your house." I raised my eyebrow. "Im so tired of these Paparazzi people." he nodded. "I know how you feel Like when I was with Karruche the other day." she raised her eyebrows. Karruche Tran my sister Btw. "Well I'll See you later Chris." He got up. "Ight Constance." I got up and got my keys I can pay Kevin a little visit.
*
I arrived at the studio and I saw my Girl Shelle. "Uhh Hey CC." I smiled I knew something was up. "Hey Shelle What room is Kevin in." She typed in the computer. "CC I don't think you should go in there and the room number is 33." I nodded. "Thank You." I walked off and rushed to that studio. I saw Kevin in the Booth Huggin up and kissing some girl neck . I opened the door and he turned around. I laughed. "You just think Im The dumbest Bitch in the world." he stood there worthless. I charged for the girl but he grabbed me and I slapped the fuck outta him. I pointed my finger in his face. "You Fuckin Bastard You Was fuckin her but you in my bed I could of catched Something." the girl clapped her hands. "Bitch don't come for me it's not my fault I have something you Don't." I charged for her again and Kevin was standing there with his hand in his face. I slammed her on the ground and started beating her in her face. But Kevin😒 grabbed me again and I pushed him. "Stop Putting your muthafucken hands on me Constance!" He yelled. "Well keep your motherfuckin dick in your pants Kevin!" I grabbed my bag and walked out of the booth but he grabbed my hand. "Come on here me out." I snatched my hand from him. I left . I got in the car and hit the Wheel I felt tears coming down my face I then drove home.

Something told me ' it was over ' When I saw you and her ' Talking ' Somethin deep down ' In my Soul said ' Cry Girl ' When I saw you ' and that girl ' Walking Around ' oooh 'I would Rather ' I would rather ' Go blind Boy ' Then to see you walk away '

I Layed on the chair and I was crying my eyes out until there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there stood Kevin He looked tired . He had on a White Versace shirt and some pants with some jordans. "What." He looked up at me and he had roses in his hand. "Can I come in." I opened the door wide just so he could come in he handed me the roses and I closed the door and threw them on the table. "Im so fucking tired of your shit." I mumbled. "What?" he looked at me. "Kevin before you went to Jail it wasn't even like this i mean we were young and all but What the fuck all of a sudden your the lying cheating Kevin I want the old Kevin back. " he stared into my eyes. "I didn't mean for you to see that it's just she was seducing me and you know when a nigga get seduced." I nodded. "But yah dumbass had a woman at home." I semi- yelled. "I know Constance But-" he yelled. "But? If Im not good for you we can go our separate ways at don't have to see your stupid ass anymore." he stood up and looked at me. "Constance it Don't even have to be like this At the end of the day I was wrong and I knew that I was wrong but one day I want you to have my children and I Want you to be my Fuckin wife but you bitching about the past its 2015!" I thought about his words. "we suppose to be in love!" he said. His words scattered in my head. I stood up and went in the hall way but he hovered over me making me back up into the wall. "Kevin You saying we suppose to be in love do you really ev-" he cut me off with a kiss I felt sparks. Our tongues connected and locked I then pulled out. "Promise the old Kevin will come back?" he pinky promised. "I promise." we shake on it to.

Oh Oh ' Sweet Thang ' Don't You ' Know your ' My Everything'
- Chaka Khan

I woke up to Kevin Gone Again. I looked over to my phone and it was 4 am.

It's 4 am and my ' Number one ' Answer ' he's Probably somewhere' With The dancers ' Popping Champagne ' While Im In his bed ' Its 4 am and Im thinking bout Loosen ' this Mothafucka ' Thinkin Im stupid ' He must of bumped his head Only tho its 4 am.'

I Called August To see if he was with him.
'Me- "August I Know it's 4 'o'clock but do you know where Kevin is?"
Aug- "Yeah yeh - Ma he at the club ."
I rolled my eyes and looked at the phone.
Me- "Tell me what club August"
Aug- "Rodes."
I got up and put on my sweat pants .
Me- "Thank you so much August I appreciate it."
Aug- "Your Welcome Ma."
I then Left my Black crop top on and slid on my Nike slides . I brushed my teeth and left my hair curly. I then grabbed my keys and Went to Club Rodes I just need Kevin to get his Shit together.

--------------------------------------
Chris In the MM 😻😻

Why is Kevin At the Club?
Can Constance Take it anymore?
Is he there to clear his mind?

Vote.
Comment .
Don't forget 👆