©HAPTER 2⃣

I drove to my house seeing Shawn's Car . "What." I look at him getting out of the car. "Damn Wassup." I waved opening the door. I turned around and pushed him back out. "What are you doing here?" he licked his lips. "Look I want you back babe." I threw my bag on the floor. "Nigga don't ever come to my house with that shit ever again You Lying , Cheating Bastard. " He looked at me up and down I forgot I told Tido to take the day off. "You so fine when your mad." I closed the door in face him on the other hand standing looking dumb. I took a shower and put on my girl boxers with a Spaghetti strap crop top.

Kevin- Hey Open Your door.
I got up how this nigga know where I live. I jogged downstairs and opened the door. "Umm How did you know I live here?" he came in and Locked the door behind him. "I ran into yah mom before I came and she told me." I rolled my eyes. "Why You always Teasing me." I looked up at him. "How Im just wearing this to bed. " he looked straight at me. "Now you know damn where you wore that for me." I blushed. "Whatever Kevin." he playfully slapped me. I punched him in his arm. "Stop Playing." I said getting serious he raised his hands in surrender. "But Umm When did you move back here , LA?" he thought for a second. "A year ago." I looked around for a minute. "I went to one of your concerts but you was with some girl." I just said that am I jealous. He laughed. "we broke up anyway." I nodded. "Well a nigga kinda sleepy." he then stood up. "See you tomorrow." he then gripped my ass again I hit him. "Bitch." he laughed and walked out I then made sure the guards were outside and locked everything with that I thought about Kevin and went to sleep.

---------------------------------
I woke up to the sun hitting me In my face my brown eyes lit up. "Im Fuckin with the plug daughter" I turned to my phone and it was Kevin.
"Hey." I could tell he was kinda just getting up.
"What up Baby." I blushed. "Whatcha Doing?" I put my foot on the side of the bed. "Just waking up." he laughed "Dont you know it's 2?" my mouth dropped. "Oh sHit." He laughed . "I'll see you at 6 right?" I got up. "Yeah Of Course." he said, "Alright ......Bye Kevin." I hung up and Took a shower and put on my under garments. I looked in the mirror and I had on. A crop top some high waisted shorts and Jordan's I put my hair in a big bun and left.

------------------------------------
"Shut up ." He laughed. "But I Did miss you." he said I blushed. "I know that who doesn't retard." he playfully pushed me. "Lets get out of here." he paid for the lunch and I stumbled out of the bar / Restaurant and Kevin hold my waist. "Don't fall ." I laughed. "I got this." I demanded. We got into his car and drove to my house

*

We pulled up to my house and He helped me out. I unlocked my door and fell on the couch. "Ugh." I took off the heels. I saw Kevin light a blunt . "Puff Puff Pass Nigga." He laughed and passed it to me . Next thing you know his hands were in my pants and I was Kissing him . I moaned softly he then carried me upstairs.

Kevin Pov
I took her clothes off and put a condom on my Friend and inserted in her. "Uh." She moaned.. I kissed her. I then flipped her on top of me. And she rode me . I Swear I love this girl. But its just that I can't keep it in my pants. We then stopped. "Kevin Why did you come back?" She looked at me. "I just needed to be here until I found you." she smiled and kissed me.
*
Constance Pov
I woke up to Kevin gone I looked on the side of the bed and there was a note.

Hey I had to go to the studio I'll Catch up later Love you.