©HAPTER 4⃣

*
I pulled up to the place and it looked like it was Jumpin it's 4 something tho. I Looked at Jerry the Bouncer. "Hey ." he hugged me and I hugged him back. I walked in and looked around for Kevin
I caught him at the right of my eye in the VIP Section I then went over there. I saw a lot of strippers. "Hey Kevin Gates Do you want a lap dance?" a random Stripper said. "No He doesn't want one." I got an attitude she rolled her eyes and walked away. "Oh Hey Baby." I grabbed Kevin Hand and pulled him up. "C'mon." I pulled him out of the club as he stumbled . I Grabbed the bottle out of his hand and Threw it on the ground. It Shattered. "look at you." I said to him I put my hand in my head. He then pulled my waist and tried to kiss me but I dodged it. "Nah Your Drunk Kevin." His eyes were low and I could tell he was high also. I dragged him to the car and put him in the passenger seat. I then drove to our house.
"Baby." he mumbled. I then pulled up in the gate and I got out I jogged to the other side and helped him out. I then unlocked the door and I Layed him down on the chair. "I love you Constance." He said as he felt on my butt. "I love you too Kevin But Im not gone keep dealing with this You need to get your shit together." I said as I went to get a cover because he's not sleeping with me. When I came back he was knocked out . I could hear a light snore . I then put the cover on him and kissed his forehead. with that I got in the bed and fell asleep.

*
Kevin Pov
I woke up to my head pounding . "Damn." I thought I got up and wondered when did I get here and why was I on the chair. I got up and Walked upstairs and I saw Constance Looking at her phone. I brushed my teeth and went back in the room. "Hey baby." I tried kissing her but she dodged it. I tried again and she did it again. I sucked my teeth. "What." he looked up at me. "What? Kevin I had to come and pick you up at 4:am in the morning 4 fucking ay em In the morning " she got up and looked in my face . "Thats. Not gonna happen again." I nodded and looked down and pecked her. "I love You." I said. "I love you too." I smiled and picked her up. "You So Cute when you mad." she scrunched her nose. "I know now put me down." I put her down and she got on her tippy toes and kissed me. I picked her up an threw her on the bed. I ripped her shirt and Massaged her breast I then sucked on her neck and made hickies She moaned. "Uhh Kevin Stoop." I kept going and I licked all the way down to her pu😻😻y I then kissed it softly and licked all around I then pulled out my friend and entered in her. "Uhh ." she moaned loudly . I went fast and she screamed. Thats My baby . I Cummed inside her. we then fell asleep that morning.

Constance Pov.
I woke up and got out of Kevin's Grip. "Mm." he groaned. I then stood up and brushed my teeth again. and hopped in the shower.

After the shower I put on my white crop top and some high waisted pants and some Jordan's I then put my hair in a messy bun. I then sprayed my Versace perfume and put in my diamond studs. I looked over at Kevin and he was staring at me. "Look Who's Up." I said and turned back around. "Yeah." he then got up and brushed his teeth. He hugged my waist and grabbed my butt I slapped him. "Ow." he said hitting my butt next thing you know I was on top of him kissing him. I then stopped. "Yo What?" I then looked at her. "What?" she hurried and got off of me. My phone was Ringing damn.

Constance Pov
I looked at his phone and it said wifey💦🔐 I raised my eyebrows and threw the shit into the wall . It cracked up to . IPhone 6 Plus thrown away like that . "What the fuck?!" he yelled. "You dumb bitch! Kevin you thought I was damn that dumb?" I yelled. "Uhh Constance look Baby." he said.

Kevin Pov
She snapped "Stupid Motherfucka ." she yelled. She threw 5 Versace shirts outside and my damn Rolex !😩. And lit that shit. "You Fuckin Crazy?!" I yelled loudly . She slapped me and I lost it. I blacked out All I saw is Her on the ground getting back up and we fighting. She got good licks until I slapped her . She looked at me and went into the closet . Daamn she pulled out the machete . The Ak . She started shooting but I told her to stop. She missed me. I then hurried and grabbed the suitcase full of se clothes of mine.

Constance Pov
I got my bat busted them fuxkin windows. That nigga dead.