Sex isn't sex, sex is hunger feeding on itself

Part 26

She left Pulitzer medals on my nightstand and all I did was buckle her into the über ride.......

Sex isn't sex, sex is hunger feeding on itself.

The bark of the hanging tree tattooed on her torso signified that thrust after thrust Olivia and I were feasting on each other's foreign flesh.

I let go of the ebony knot that furled my grasp and moved down her chiseled shoulders, sinking ten digits into her collar.

Olivia was the obstacle, I intended to obliterate into the hardwood.

I trusted every thrust to deliver shivers down her spine and timber straight through and through, I was pine.

My mouth was free and her naked neck screamed for a fresh bite.

Snarling guttural beast exhales, I broke her delicate skin with my canines and blood gushed.

Disappearing into the salt of her blood, I closed my eyes and sunk my pearls, so that my lips would suck on her.

Blood sweat and sex I swallowed as my victim became over and over.

Rustling leaves brought me back from the abyss.

Odalys was spread eagle on the nest I had prepared and her fingers dared me to cross the border without permission.

Parting from Olivia was sour yet Odalys smelled of mixed perfume and beaconed me to straddle her.

I ran my left hand on her forehead to clear her dark hair away from her burnt wood eyes so that we would be enchanted by the depth of our sin.

Clearing her hair with one stroke and burying my right hand under her right ass cheek for position was why I was made man.

Her eyes swallowed two seas and three storms as she gazed at me in my enthusiasm.

In a panic she stole herself from the eclipse and started to feel around for the gushing that escaped her.

This beast of a woman hadn't had heaven and earth meet on her body before.

She had questions and I was drunk on the answers her womanhood was delivering.

Olivia's naked body tied to the tree.

Odalys naked body beneath me.

Our carnal desire.

Noise in the distance crept up while I buried my hunger into Odalys and subjected Olivia to watch.

What had been the face of eroticism a few seconds before now had been tinged by desperation.

Olivia's nakedness was adorned by her vulnerability. Her submissive role in this threesome would now reveal the real tiger.

The noise grew closer. It was a group of expired partiers drumming their feet closer and closer, while our sacrificial maiden fretted at the stake.

She thrashed her arms in a panic, her eyes bulging as desperation grew.

In the unspoken language of calamity Olivia spoke to my readiness as I sprung into action releasing her into my arms and laying her next to Odalys.

The silence of the night bathes us in its quiet as the moon seized to exist.

To be continued.