9. 9 months due

Sky's baby Corey Jamere

3 months later 👶🏽

It was 3 months later , and Sky had her baby today . 6:35 in the morning King and I were sitting in the emergency room waiting for the dna results to come back in. 5 minutes passed by and I was getting anxious by the second. Later on the Doctor came up to us. "Mr. Verdez your results are in here you go." King grabs the envelope and opens it up.

Kingston Maurice Verdez you are NOT the father of Corey Jamere

To say I was happy was an understatement. I was very happy . But then again I was sad ; the baby was gorgeous I didn't want him to grow up without a father figure in his life. I seen Sky over in a corner crying her eyes out. The old me wouldn't have gave a fuck rather or not the girl was crying , but I've done really grew up. I would not want to see a child without a father figure in their life. I walk over to Sky and tell her everything that I got say. "Baby you can always bring Corey over to play with Kingston ; I know he doesn't have a father but that doesn't matter I'm not going to be mean even tho King isn't the baby father." "Thanks Moonie." She says. King grabs my hand and we walk out and went home.

3 hours later

We've been sleep for 3 hours dang I'm still tired. King thought he was gone get some but he wasn't going to get any from me not tonight he wasn't. King kept looking at me with this sad sappy look because of me. "King you better stop looking at me like that for I give you a reason to be looking sad." He looked at me and smirked. I heard the door bell ring. I walk downstairs and open the door you would not believe what I saw it was

Sky's Baby